PDA

View Full Version : National Impala Association convention

Verne_Frantz
08-17-2012, 10:56 PM
The convention that our local club helped host here in NJ is now history. Our hopes for a huge turnout were not realized but there were a LOT of really interesting cars that were there. We had a BALL, including a shore cruise to the boardwalk in Ocean City, parking lot car games, an evening of drag racing at Atco, several seminars, a family picnic and lots of tire kicking, not to mention the judging.
We'd like to thank Charley for his support of our event. It really made a positive difference for us and the enjoyment of everyone. Special one-off awards were supplied by Cumby for our Go&Whoa car games. I've accumulated a few photos for your enjoyment.
I hope this link works for some of the photos. Perhaps I can add more later which will show up under the same link.
Thanks again Charley and Cumby!!!!!!!!! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

NIA Convention 2012 (http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/VerneFrantz/NIA%20Convention%202012/)

Verne <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

GTO_DON
08-18-2012, 01:44 AM
I was looking for you there Verne. To be honest i was very unhappy with the turnout. I had the 60 Nomad there as well as the 67. TOO damm hot too.

Verne_Frantz
08-18-2012, 02:07 AM
I'll speak to the committee about how poorly we did in planning the weather.............

GTO_DON
08-18-2012, 03:01 AM
Sounds good Verne. The 59 Fuel Injected convert was the bomb i thought.