PDA

View Full Version : NOS and Rare 69 70 Camaro Chevelle parts on eBay

Tommy_Mathison
10-24-2012, 02:55 AM
Just listed a few things that might be of interest. All no reserve. Thanks as always SYC!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/oldchev/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=10

Cranberry70SSL34
10-24-2012, 05:56 AM
Its nice to see some can get away with posting an add for items on another site. It doesnt bother me Mr. Mathison but awhile back i posted an add like this and everyone went crazy telling me could not do such a thing and i had to list them here and with a price. It doesnt bother me just wondering why you aren't receiving the same treatment. Hang in there my friend and good luck to you.

Steve Shauger
10-24-2012, 01:18 PM
Real simple, his auctions are at no reserve, so what ever is highest bid is the selling price. This satisfies our pricing requirement.

Cranberry70SSL34
10-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Well wasn't so simple, about half of mine had no reserve but no mention of that before. Instead I had to answer to my cats name instead of hearing about the no reserve stipulation. Either way nice to know and il keep that in mind. Oh and guys, my cat is doing just wonderful.

SS427
10-24-2012, 02:56 PM
Steve, not trying take sides with either person but some might be confused as this is not what is stated in the rules listed at the top of every page. It reads, "If your item is at auction the reserve must be posted", or am I understanding it incorrectly?

Steve Shauger
10-24-2012, 03:29 PM
You are correct if members link to their reserve auctions then reserve price must be listed(reserve= lowest amount the seller will sell it for). If its a no reserve auction (as in this case) then the highest bid automatically is the selling price. In a no reserve auction the bidders establish the selling price, and seller agrees to sell it at the starting amount which is stated.

Cranberry70SSL34
10-24-2012, 04:02 PM
Well I guess that clears it up. Thanks for the clear explanation Mr. Shauger.

SS427
10-24-2012, 04:02 PM
Gotcha. Makes sense. Thanks