PDA

View Full Version : HO cars

Steve_Hoog
12-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Along the line of the old 69 Judge Convertible; these cars may come up very soon.

http://www.empgmc.com/race/pacea.jpg

Fast67VelleN2O
12-06-2012, 05:17 PM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif

smoke' em II
12-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Steve, is there a salvage yard in Tulsa that has a '69 H/O sitting in it?

Steve_Hoog
12-06-2012, 06:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smoke' em II</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, is there a salvage yard in Tulsa that has a '69 H/O sitting in it? </div></div>

Not that I am aware of; and if the guy that owns these two would have ever known, he would have bought it.

If memory serves me correct he might have bought the no hood out of a salvage about 25 years ago, but he has had several HO's through the years. These are just the two he has left.

The BIG block car hopefully will get a good home soon as well.

smoke' em II
12-07-2012, 02:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve_Hoog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smoke' em II</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, is there a salvage yard in Tulsa that has a '69 H/O sitting in it? </div></div>

Not that I am aware of; and if the guy that owns these two would have ever known, he would have bought it.

If memory serves me correct he might have bought the no hood out of a salvage about 25 years ago, but he has had several HO's through the years. These are just the two he has left.

The BIG block car hopefully will get a good home soon as well. </div></div>

Are there any good salvage yards left in T town at all? All of the good salvage yards in OKC that have '60s to '70 muscle cars are going away very fast. May take a trip to T town if there is any good yards left with Olds parts in it!

Steve_Hoog
12-07-2012, 02:41 PM
There was one left in Muskogee about five years ago; but now that has even gone by the way side.

DW31S
12-07-2012, 09:18 PM
There are three '69 H/O in the pic. Lookway in the back and there is another hiding. What a waste.

Steve_Hoog
12-07-2012, 09:24 PM
Let me shed some light on this guys collection; these are his junk cars. There are several 69 TA's and 71 Judges off to the right in the trees.

Canuck
12-07-2012, 09:36 PM
I see at least one and maybe two 72 Hurst Olds in the upper right of the photo. Years ago I was buying some parts of Dennis Tuttle (yes him) and he asked me if I was intersted in buying any restoration projects. I was sent photos of many cars in a warehouse including 3 69 H/O. could these be the same cars and collection? Dennis was from the Tulsa area.

Steve_Hoog
12-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Dennis was an acquaintance with all the car guys here; I can’t imagine that he was talking about any cars other than these three. The far one is gone by the way; it left a few years ago. I would hate to guess Dennis’s angle to sell these.

daverd
12-11-2012, 12:28 PM
I want the hood less 69 H/O !!!!!

Steve_Hoog
12-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Got to love the HO's!

http://www.428gto.com/py/hoa.jpg

http://www.428gto.com/py/hob.jpg

daverd
12-11-2012, 10:52 PM
It would make a nice nostalgic street machine /
Race car!!!