PDA

View Full Version : MCACN

Atuckman
12-07-2012, 02:01 PM
i have to ask...what was daily attendance on saturday and sunday?
the place was packed
congrats to all

Stefano
12-07-2012, 03:27 PM
The overall results were up substantially over all prior years. Thanks to all who participated in any way!

SS427
12-07-2012, 03:43 PM
It sure seemed a LOT busier to me on both days. Saturday it was nearly impossible to take a photograph. Ok, now I will get it started........there is no way to raise the bar over this show........ <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif

bashton
12-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Indeed, attendance both days was up substantially, especially Saturday.

Many thanks to all who attended, either as a participant or as a spectator. We count on &quot;word of mouth&quot; along with the substantial $$ spent on national and local print, TV, Radio, facebook and various other means, but bottom line is, nothing beats a personal recommendation! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif

Be sure to mark these dates down now; November 23-24, 2013. We have already firmed up several of the special displays and more will be announced after the holidays. We have no intention of resting or getting lazy when it comes to the show!

All idea's, suggestions or feedback is always welcome and if you are interessted in coordinating a special gathering, please let me know what you have in mind. It takes all of us to make the MCACN show the premiere event that it is, so don't be shy about chiming in! contact me directly at bashton4262gmail.com or call me any time; 586-549-5291.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Tracker1
12-08-2012, 12:00 AM
40TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE SD-455 - GET AS MANY '73 X-CODE T/AS AND FORMULAS TOGETHER AS YOU CAN!

bashton
12-11-2012, 09:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tracker1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">40TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE SD-455 - GET AS MANY '73 X-CODE T/AS AND FORMULAS TOGETHER AS YOU CAN! </div></div>

We will indeeed be recognizing both the '63 and the '73 Pontiac Super Duties for our 2013 show. If you own one, or know of one, please consider joining us. [email protected]

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

weranc55
12-12-2012, 08:05 PM
It would be nice to get a green white and red 73 sd all 4 sp in the same place. If you are interested I can probable arrange it. How about a day 2 area? 67 z's?

Devil
12-14-2012, 02:41 AM
I can't wait! Already have requested time off for that Monday after to recover from the greatness that is MCACN.

bashton
12-15-2012, 11:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: weranc55</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would be nice to get a green white and red 73 sd all 4 sp in the same place. If you are interested I can probable arrange it. How about a day 2 area? 67 z's? </div></div>

PM sent! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/burnout.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
12-15-2012, 11:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: weranc55</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would be nice to get a green white and red 73 sd all 4 sp in the same place. If you are interested I can probable arrange it. How about a day 2 area? 67 z's? </div></div>

BTW Chuck....you know where that Brewster Green one is! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif

And about that '67 Z...

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member