PDA

View Full Version : MCC 26th Annual Mid-Atlantic Chevelle Show

BlueSS454
12-19-2012, 09:47 PM
I thought I would get our info out there now since all the particulars have been completed.

The Maryland Chevelle Club will be hosting the 26th Annual Mid-Atlantic Chevelle show June 28-30, 2013 once again at North East Community Park in North East, Maryland. The hotel rate of $82/night has been secured at the Comfort Inn & Suites. You can make reservations by calling the hotel directly at 410-287-7100. Make sure you mention the Maryland Chevelle Club show to get the group rate. It will require a 2 night stay (Friday and Saturday).
We will once again have the optional point evaluation for anyone who wishes to have their car judged by the MCC. This is on a first come, first serve basis and will require pre-registration so we can plan accordingly. I also like to encourage pre-regsitering for the show as it gives us a better idea of what to expect, but as always day of is ALWAYS welcome.
Also, this will be my second year as the official "Show Czar". I am working on some new ideas currently as well as trying to plot out a new course for the poker run which seemed to have gone very well this past year. One thing I will be working on is having a Saturday night dinner at the host hotel as opposed to the park at the conclusion of the poker run. I would like some feedback on this idea in the interim. There will also be a movie in the hotel lot after dark. I will also be working diligently to get more vendors on site. There will be guarded security at the park as well.
Certified Vehicle Appraiser Jack Anderson will be on hand again also if you are in need of an appraisal report for your Chevelle.
We will be setting up the field on that Friday afternoon. Once the field is finished, we head over to the Naughti Goose (Marina adjacent to the field) for dinner. There is an open door policy with this, anyone that would like to come is more than welcome to join us.
I will update this as more updates are available. In the meantime, there are plenty more details on the MCC website:

http://www.mdchevelleclub.com/mccshow2013.htm

Here is the flyer/registration form:

http://www.mdchevelleclub.com/2013%20MCC%20Annual%20Show%20Flyer%20Updated%20Dec ember%2010%202012.jpg

Postsedan
12-19-2012, 11:57 PM
Well done Tom <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Dan

BlueSS454
04-08-2013, 02:01 AM
This year we will be featuring/showcasing original UNRESTORED or SURVIVOR cars. Anyone interested please contact me for information and eligibility. I plan to have these cars displayed adjacent to the Gazebo on the field formally where the Crystal Class cars were displayed. I think its appropriate to pay some tribute to the few of these time capsules that are becoming fewer and fewer out there.

Also, Jack Anderson will be back doing Chevelle appraisals once again this year and as an added bonus, he will be giving a seminar on the importance of having your Chevelle properly appraised! Anyone interested in having their car appraised, please let me know and I will add you to the list. The cost for this service is $150.

I am also trying to iron out the details for the Saturday post show cruise/dinner/movie. I will have some more details on that in the next couple weeks.

One other thing I would like to add at this time, I would like to encourage pre-registration. Not only will this aid in our show prep, but also save you $5. Registrations are slowly starting to come in and I expect a very large turnout this year!

And finally, out of the 75 rooms blocked off, 40 are still left available, 33 double queens and 7 king. Please call the hotel direct to get the $82/night rate.