PDA

View Full Version : More Free clips

Lynn
02-16-2013, 04:41 PM
So I bought like 60 of these windshield molding clips fromo three sources, all promising to be "correct" for my car. Spent about $75 all together.

They are all too tall. I ranted in another post. Found the ones I really needed from a shop warehouse wholesale supplier (50 for 9 bucks).

The ones I am giving away are on the left in the picture below. Conflicting info on what is correct, but the yellow ones on the right are original to my 08A Camaro coupe for the front and the rear. Most sources say front and rear are diff. Mine were not.

Perhaps these really do fit some 69 Camaros, or maybe 68, 67??? I don't know. I just know they would not fit mine.

Most of the freebies are red oxide, but some are the dark green as in the pic.
Just send me a pm with your address, tell me how many you need, and I will put them in the mail. Don't insult me by asking to paypal me the postage.

BTW, second pic shows my windshield installed. Trim fit perfect with the shorter clips.

Nova Research Project
04-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Hello Lynn,

Do you know the vertical measurements on the ones you have? Or the vendors part number?

For reference see Nova Moulding Clips. (http://chevynova.org/MouldingClips.html)

Thanks,
Greg

Lynn
04-10-2013, 02:41 AM
Greg:

They range in size from .665 to .740 and everywhere in between. My originals, and the gold cad ones I ended up using are all right at .662 tall.

Hope this helps.

Lynn
04-10-2013, 02:57 AM
Oops. HBC number is GLS-1097

UFO number is 2009R

Can't remember the others.

The numbers and source for the ones I purchased on in my "rant" thread.