PDA

View Full Version : Sold 2002 Corvette Convertible 11K Miles Pewter 6 Spd

XXXGoldL34M20
04-04-2013, 04:21 PM
This is a beautifull original 2002 Corvette Convertible with an incredible 11,140 Miles or 17,928 Km's. Complete History of car from day 1 as it comes with a Carfax. Original Paint, Top and tires.
Comes with "The National Corvette Museum" package with Build Sheet, Window Sticker and numbers break down. Color is Light Pewter Metallic with Black Top and Black leather interior. Original dealer Jerry Heflin Courtesy Chevrolet Inc. Cincinnati Ohio. Motor 5.7 Liter V8 350 HP. I have owned the car for almost 6 years and bought it when it only had 6,000 miles. Car has never been driven in the winter and has never even seen rain, stored inside a garage all the time and only driven nicely on sunny days. Car has never been in an accident.

Options include Convertible Preffered Equipment Group 2 (Dual Zone Air Cond, Fog Lamps, Memory Pack, Adj Bucket Seats, Power Pass Seat, Twighlight Sentinel, Electrochromic Mirrors, Heads Up Display, Power telescopic + Manual Tilt Steering Wheel) This Package was $2600
Polished Aluminum Wheels $1200
6 Speed Trans $815
Body Side Moldings $75
License plate frame $15
Window Sticker price when new was $52,880

Also includes a Magnaflow stainless steel exhaust system, Original owners manual, Original dealer brochure, Car cover, Original plate cover, Original unopened bag with locking rim lug nuts, Gm touch up paint and Gm extra oil filter.

My Price $32,900 or B.O. <span style="color: #FF0000">*SOLD*</span>
This Corvette drives and looks like new and it will be very tough to find a nicer C5 Corvette Convertible like this one.
Email DANVIL1 at ROGERS dot COM
Call Danny Home# 905 951 3587 leave message if i am not home.

XXXGoldL34M20
04-17-2013, 01:25 PM
TTT <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif

markinnaples
04-17-2013, 06:49 PM
I had the same car, but in silver/black.

That was a great car; fast and excellent mileage.

Best of luck with the sale.

XXXGoldL34M20
04-17-2013, 08:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: markinnaples</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had the same car, but in silver/black.

That was a great car; fast and excellent mileage.

Best of luck with the sale. </div></div>

Thanks Mark,
I noticed you live in Naples FL., last year my wife and i bought a nice place in Estero FL. not to far from you. She is there right now with her sister, next time i go down i will email you to ask you what cruises and shows i can check out, i will be going there for 3 weeks next visit. The Corvette is as close to new someone will get for a C5, your right it is a very fast car with great gas mileage and the 6 Speed manual trans is a boot to drive, wifes car and we are cutting back on the collection. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

I heard this place is worth a visit close by,ever been?

http://www.musclecarcity.net/

markinnaples
04-18-2013, 06:11 PM
I used to have a place in Estero, in Copper Oaks. Are you close by?

During tourist season (Thanksgiving through Easter) there are a number of shows.

The http://westcoastmusclecarclub.com/ has the schedule on their website for most shows.

Also, I have never been to that (my 2 year old son has kept me busy lately) muscle car city place, but it looks amazing.

Mark

XXXGoldL34M20
04-19-2013, 01:45 AM
Mark i am close by to the place you used to be at but on the other side of Hwy 75 off Corkscrew Rd in the Bella Terra gated community.
It is wonderfull there <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif
Wish i can bring this Corvette there but i have an open port garage and my wife and i are only there for parts of the year so the Corvette would most likely go missing or get trashed when we are not there.

markinnaples
04-19-2013, 02:37 AM
I used to rent a place in Bella Terra for 7 months when I sold my old house. Nice and quiet when I lived there.

Are you only here during season, or occasionally year 'round?

I've been here about 14 years, full time.

XXXGoldL34M20
04-19-2013, 03:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: markinnaples</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used to rent a place in Bella Terra for 7 months when I sold my old house. Nice and quiet when I lived there.

Are you only here during season, or occasionally year 'round?

I've been here about 14 years, full time. </div></div>

Just got the place before this past winter, went for only 2 weeks in December and i drove down from Ontario Canada, My wife has actually been there about 6 different times, she is there now. I plan to be there when the weather is bad in the winter here in Canada, next winter i will also drive down again and stay at least 3 weeks. Little by Little i will visit more often as i am retired now.

XXXGoldL34M20
08-01-2013, 09:56 PM
Corvette is now <span style="color: #FF0000">*SOLD*</span>
Thank You Rod, hope your wife Debbie enjoys it as much as my wife did. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif