PDA

View Full Version : Wounded Warrior Car Show Rescheduled RD 5/26

Steve Shauger
04-04-2013, 06:07 PM
I am very excited about our annual Wounded Warriors Project Benefit Car Show. Martha Clara Vineyard has been generous enough to host this event again. This is an absolutely beautiful venue, located on the scenic north fork of Long Island. Participating in events such as this are both rewarding and inspiring. <span style="font-weight: bold">The show is rescheduled (Rain Date)for Sunday May 26th</span>, Memorial weekend. We look forward to a great turn out of both spectators, and participants. The vineyard offers, horse drawn wagon rides, farm animals, petting area, and of course plenty of food, wine and music.

Xplantdad
04-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Looks like it will be a blast Steve!

bashton
04-15-2013, 12:53 PM
Awesome...wish I could be there!

Good luck with the show.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

ORIGLS6
04-15-2013, 02:30 PM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif Steve!

x Baldwin Motion
04-17-2013, 10:42 AM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif just filled out three registration applications <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif

working on number four, just need a wheel man <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/3gears.gif

x Baldwin Motion
05-25-2013, 01:38 PM
as edited above this show is postponed until tomorrow, Sunday, May 26 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Martha Clara Vineyards. It was originally scheduled for Saturday, but has been moved to Sunday due to impending weather.All proceeds will benefit the Wounded Warrior Project, which provides programs and services to our severely injured service members during the time between active duty and their transition to civilian life. A perfect way to give back to veterans this Memorial Day weekend.

sadly I will be working and unavailable. Maybe Mike Stone will make the trip if his schedule allows. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif