PDA

View Full Version : 1957 Chevrolet 150 post

madden
06-01-2013, 01:41 PM
just a quick note
yesterday my daughter and i traveled down to PA from canada to pick up our black and white 1957 beauty from brian. my daughter has already told brian/ joe and i several times the she is hers
the car was as fine as he had promised and discribed. brian was from the start a straight shooter and a no BS guy. the car hobby needs more gentlemen like this.
while there brian and joe treated us as family. their knowledge and personal interaction was bar none. my daughter and i toured the shop and saw many of the cars that were different stages, and it was extremey impressive. i might note that joe and brian did take sides through the day and sided with my daughter when it was tiem to pick on me.......LOL
they have a love and true passion that shined through every word on their tongues. the excitement they have for each of the projects was very evident
it was VERY easy to see they were not the run of the mill production restoration shop. brian & joes years of expertise as a team reflects in the cars there. the shop/ procedures and the detailed accurate quality of work on the cars going into returning their authentic startings was impressive. i purposely did not use the word restoration, because i feel they do far more than that and a better job with am eye to details and to being authentic
thank you brian and joe for the stunning 1957 my daughter has already named her "Black Malalia" and also the wonderful day we spent at your shop
those of you looking for honest/professional top shelf work on your prized classics.........seriously look no more. these guys are the ones

sincerely
citrus chris

Postsedan
06-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Chris,

Well said.....many of us on here.....agree with your every word.

Brian and Joe <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif

Dan

PeteLeathersac
06-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Nice words Chris also big congrats!!!
It feels good even knowing this car is here in Canada now!
http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/529688/1

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif
~ Pete

Xplantdad
06-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Word on the street is that Chris is sending me some pics for Members Rides....his choice of cars <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

Postsedan
06-02-2013, 11:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplantdad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Word on the street is that Chris is sending me some pics for Members Rides....his choice of cars <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif </div></div>

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Dan