PDA

View Full Version : MCACN Transport - from Phoenix

enio45
06-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Gentleman, it is that time again to begin making plans for the annual MCACN transport arrangements for the Arizona and West participants. Desert Classics will once again be participating at MCACN and we are working on filling the first truck to Chicago.

So far I have 4 of the 6 slots filled and will be looking for more participants. IF you live out this way or if you know someone that would like to show their car (contact bob ashton first for entry acceptance) please contact me for arrangements and reservation for the truck.

Thanks again and see you in Chicago!

Ed Montini
[email protected]
PM me as well

bashton
06-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Thanks go out to Eddie and our AZ correspondents for their continued support. Each year since our inception, these guys come through to join us with cars that are seldom, if ever, shown in the Chicagoland area!

And this year, the lineup coming in is again outstanding! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

enio45
06-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Just got a 5th slot filled with a 70 gto convert - ram air III - triple black!

Looking for one more!!!!!! then a second truck to fill!

bashton
06-19-2013, 01:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: enio45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got a 5th slot filled with a 70 gto convert - ram air III - triple black!

Looking for one more!!!!!! then a second truck to fill! </div></div>

That's what I'm talking about! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member