PDA

View Full Version : Another incredible addition for MCACN 2013!

bashton
10-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Many of you know that Richard Ellis will be joining us with the <span style="font-style: italic">very first</span> 427 Cobra, CSX #3002. This is <span style="font-style: italic">the first </span>427 Cobra that combined the efforts of AC, Ford and Shelby American.

So if that doesn't convince you to come to MCACN November 23-24, let me try this; I am proud to announce another incredibly significant car will be joining us. The first Corvette SR2 Racer will be coming in all the way from the state of Washington.

Doesn't matter what brand you prefer...we truly have the bases covered with some of the rarest and most significant automobiles ever gathered under one roof!

The list of great cars is so long, even I am pinching myself. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif

Please refrain from any PT Barnum references!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
11-13-2013, 11:21 AM
By the way..if this isn't enough to get your Cobra interests up, let me add another VERY significant Cobra to the mix...

The &quot;Flip-top&quot; 427 Prototype, aka &quot;The Turd&quot; will be joining us in our Shelby Snakepit display!

whew! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Charley Lillard
11-14-2013, 05:23 AM
I think the Flip top Cobra is just about my favorite Cobra.

bashton
11-14-2013, 11:58 AM
And those aren't the only Cobra's you will see! 289, 427...we have the bases covered along with an absolutely incredible collection of Shelby parts and memorabilia. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Tracker1
11-14-2013, 12:14 PM
You're killing me here. Damn this working for a living.

TimG
11-15-2013, 06:37 PM
I could walk in, look at CSX 3002 turn around and leave and it would have been a good show for me. I may stay and view a few more cars, though.
I've seen many historic Shelby’s, but CSX 3002 has eluded me. Not this time.......................

Canuck
11-15-2013, 06:54 PM
&quot;So if that doesn't convince you to come to MCACN November 23-24, let me try this; I am proud to announce another incredibly significant car will be joining us. The first Corvette SR2 Racer will be coming in all the way from the state of Washington.&quot;

I believe its on the same truck as my 442.

Paul

Charley Lillard
11-15-2013, 07:42 PM
Said truck would include the Cherokee Camaro, Hemi Roadrunner convert, A12 Lift off hood car and a 67 L88 roadster. Quite the truckload.

njsteve
11-15-2013, 09:11 PM
That is an insurer's nightmare. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/eek.gif

If I was the carrier, I'd be worrying about everything from meteorites to zombies along the way.

Charley Lillard
11-16-2013, 12:13 AM
Reliable carries 5mil in coverage on each truck.

bashton
11-16-2013, 01:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charley Lillard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reliable carries 5mil in coverage on each truck. </div></div>

And I might add, they are the<span style="font-style: italic"> only </span>exclusive specialty car carrier that is able to say this.

That explains why so many of our L/88's and the Flip-top Cobra are currently heading to Chicago in big orange trucks! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

olredalert
11-16-2013, 02:10 PM
----Bob,,,My cousin owned 3003 back in 1968 thru 1970. He offered it to me for $5500 but I couldnt afford it (really couldnt afford it). Car is now in New Joisey restored beautifully, although not the original color. Was changed from white to green to Guards Blue........Bill S

bashton
11-16-2013, 02:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: olredalert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">----Bob,,,My cousin owned 3003 back in 1968 thru 1970. He offered it to me for $5500 but I couldnt afford it (really couldnt afford it). Car is now in New Joisey restored beautifully, although not the original color. Was changed from white to green to Guards Blue........Bill S </div></div>

Sounds like a great car for MCACN 2014!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member