PDA

View Full Version : Yenko Deuce/ 69 Z trade in story

JoeC
10-05-2013, 10:34 PM
post on Team Camaro where original 69 Z owner traded in for New Yenko Deuce both in Hugger Orange

http://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=241017

mockingbird812
10-06-2013, 01:30 AM
Great story, neat photo of the Deuce. Hopefully Marlin can use this info to fill in some missing data.....or maybe he already knows this car!

Bill Pritchard
10-06-2013, 10:38 PM
I like it! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
10-07-2013, 01:29 PM
Got the tip last week, thinking it's car #HYS-128 from Colonial but we are working to figure it out once we can get connected with the original owner. The sand dunes in the background suggests that pic was taken in NC. It is not a Sport Mirror car from what we can tell, so we are actually hoping it is NOT #128 but rather DW's HO Deuce that was found in the barn here in PA!

More to come.....

LAH
11-02-2013, 02:10 AM
Marlin, Len here. I did do some research for the Yenko Deuce in my photo. I tracked it to the last registered owner and talked to him on the phone. I have bad news, he wrecked it in the late 70's and it was totaled. He told me it was then parted out. It was the Colonial car as you had suspected. This owner was not the original owner, he was the third. He knows what the Deuce is worth today and sure wishes he still had it. He said he hit a light pole and is lucky he wasn't killed. He also said the engine was a &quot;550 hp balanced and blueprinted engine&quot; when it was wrecked so not sure whether it was still the original or not. He also described the car as &quot;bright orange&quot; in color. Sure sorry it has turned out not to be DW's barn find.

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
11-04-2013, 01:19 PM
That is a real bummer! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif Thanks for tracking it down Len, <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif