PDA

View Full Version : MCACN

Canuck
10-24-2013, 08:34 PM
Just booked flights and Hotel for MCACN. Will stay Fri to Sunday. Looking forward to it! Who else is going? Tracker1, that offer for Steak diner still on. Need to book Charlie Trotters Early!

SS427
10-24-2013, 08:42 PM
We'll be there with Mark M's 70 M22, 4.10, Z28 if all goes according to plans.

njsteve
10-25-2013, 12:23 AM
I'm bringing the white SD455 in my antique truck and trailer.

TimG
10-25-2013, 08:37 PM
I'll be looking at the cool stuff

ORIGLS6
10-26-2013, 02:36 AM
Barnhart told me if I didn't show up he'd never speak to me again.

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/shocked.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif

I'm going anyway. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/crazy.gif

mockingbird812
10-26-2013, 01:00 PM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/haha.gif

Keith Seymore
10-28-2013, 02:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: njsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm bringing the white SD455 in my antique truck and trailer. </div></div>

Steve - I don't think I've heard about your truck and trailer. Can you share more details (here, or wherever is most appropriate)?

K

Steve Shauger
10-28-2013, 03:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: njsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm bringing the white SD455 in my antique truck and trailer. </div></div>

I know there is a display for original owners. Possibly you could enter your truck as well <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif Looking forward to seeing you and the SD!

Postsedan
10-28-2013, 11:49 PM
I'll be at MCACN welcoming all attending at the main car/trailer entrance door....and I will also be setting my 1973 Buick Stage1 Display. Looking forward to seeing everyone, this will be yet another historic event.

Dan

SmallHurst
10-28-2013, 11:49 PM
I will be there with my heap! Look for the Pure Stock Musclecar Drag Race display. I have also been told that I will be talking about tires? If anyone needs some brought to event, contact me!

bashton
10-29-2013, 01:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORIGLS6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Barnhart told me if I didn't show up he'd never speak to me again.

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/shocked.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif

I'm going anyway. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/crazy.gif </div></div>

You are too much! Can't wait to see you. Besides...somebody has to keep that guy in line, since the Mrs. gave up years ago...

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
10-29-2013, 01:33 AM

Perhaps we should park the truck and trailer in the Barn finds area? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
10-29-2013, 01:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Postsedan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be at MCACN welcoming all attending at the main car/trailer entrance door....and I will also be setting my 1973 Buick Stage1 Display. Looking forward to seeing everyone, this will be yet another historic event.

Dan </div></div>

We are truly honored to have Dan, aka Postsedan, on the MCACN Staff. Dan will also be serving as my back-up body guard, and yes...I do need several. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/no.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

WILMASBOYL78
10-29-2013, 03:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Postsedan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be at MCACN welcoming all attending at the main car/trailer entrance door....and I will also be setting my 1973 Buick Stage1 Display. Looking forward to seeing everyone, this will be yet another historic event.

Dan </div></div>

We are truly honored to have Dan, aka Postsedan, on the MCACN Staff. Dan will also be serving as my back-up body guard, and yes...I do need several. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/no.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

Is he licensed to carry in Chicago? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif

Postsedan
10-29-2013, 04:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WILMASBOYL78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Postsedan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be at MCACN welcoming all attending at the main car/trailer entrance door....and I will also be setting my 1973 Buick Stage1 Display. Looking forward to seeing everyone, this will be yet another historic event.

Dan </div></div>

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

Is he licensed to carry in Chicago? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif </div></div>

Yes, I am <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Dan

Alss
10-30-2013, 11:53 AM
Dan always has his &quot;guns&quot; with him! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

IM RARE
11-03-2013, 12:47 AM
I shall be there with My 68 Javelin in AMC Ya displayhttp://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j77/Koolmagumn/1968%20Javelin/jav237.jpg

kwhizz
11-03-2013, 11:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IM RARE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I shall be there with My 68 Javelin in AMC Ya displayhttp://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j77/Koolmagumn/1968%20Javelin/jav237.jpg </div></div>

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

parkbrau
11-03-2013, 07:06 PM
I have clearance.... I'm bringing my camera. Anyone coming as far away as me?

Ryan1969Chevelle
11-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Wow, quite a commute, I thought flying from another country on my part was crazy, but another continent is CRAZY.

Looks like the show will be well worth the flight.

Ryan

I was in Germany a few years ago (8) and had a great time &quot;no speed limits&quot;, fun. Saw a silver 66 Vette drive over one of the brick/stone bridges in Frankfurt. Didn't have time to catch it with the camera, but stuck in my memory.

DW31S
11-03-2013, 07:44 PM
I'm hoping Dan can keep an eye on the Rallye 350 for me if I happen to have the winning ticket. I'll be on a cruise ship heading to the Caribbean, but my mind will be in Illinois!!!

bashton
11-03-2013, 10:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John S.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have clearance.... I'm bringing my camera. Anyone coming as far away as me? </div></div>

That's awesome, John! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

Be sure to stop by the show office and say hello.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
11-03-2013, 10:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DW31S</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm hoping Dan can keep an eye on the Rallye 350 for me if I happen to have the winning ticket. I'll be on a cruise ship heading to the Caribbean, but my mind will be in Illinois!!! </div></div>

If you are indeed named as the &quot;new owner&quot; Saturday night, I would be more than happy to &quot;keep&quot; it for you! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/3gears.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

crash
11-08-2013, 03:06 AM
I'll be vending in the commercial &quot;B&quot; area, I'll be assembling an M-20 for 1969 Chevelle at the show...

I'll be bring several OEM Pontiac and Olds A-body Hurst shifters, and Hurst after market shifters...

I have an overstock 10 spline clutch aligning tools(cut-off old Muncie inputs), so stop by and pick up a &quot;FREE&quot; one...

See you at the show... Crash

Ryan1969Chevelle
11-08-2013, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crash</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be vending in the commercial &quot;B&quot; area, I'll be assembling an M-20 for 1969 Chevelle at the show...

I'll be bring several OEM Pontiac and Olds A-body Hurst shifters, and Hurst after market shifters...

I have an overstock 10 spline clutch aligning tools(cut-off old Muncie inputs), so stop by and pick up a &quot;FREE&quot; one...

See you at the show... Crash </div></div>

Will the rebuilding display happen over both days? (Sat-Sun)

Hope to make your aquaintance.

Ryan

Postsedan
11-08-2013, 12:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crash</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be vending in the commercial &quot;B&quot; area, I'll be assembling an M-20 for 1969 Chevelle at the show...

Crash,

Don`t forget the Buick guys and one gal!

Dan

Postsedan
11-08-2013, 12:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DW31S</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm hoping Dan can keep an eye on the Rallye 350 for me if I happen to have the winning ticket. I'll be on a cruise ship heading to the Caribbean, but my mind will be in Illinois!!! </div></div>

Dave,

I`ve got your back <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Dan

bashton
11-09-2013, 09:30 PM

Crash will be against the wall in the &quot;middle&quot; room, Spot 1106, across from the VIP Car For Sale area. Be sure to stop by and see him!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

hvychev
11-11-2013, 03:22 PM
I am REALLY looking foreword to attending this year for the first time in many years!

Salvatore
11-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Frank, you lost so much weight we will not recognize you. Good for you!!!!

hvychev
11-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Thanks! I seriously could have won the Biggest Loser!

SS427
11-11-2013, 10:25 PM
That is the ONLY time most of us would call you the biggest loser. Stop by and say hi and bring your dad as well! Unfortunately, Annie will not be with us.

crash
11-16-2013, 06:38 PM
Ryan, I start building around 10:00 AM(Sat. only) and finish around 2:00PM, depending on how many people I'm talking to...

See you at the show... Crash

Ryan1969Chevelle
11-16-2013, 07:02 PM
See you there.

Can't wait.

Ryan