PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals aka MCACN Media

bashton
02-24-2014, 09:47 PM
We have been very fortunate again this year with the multitude of national magazine features on the MCACN show that we are receiving;

"The Pebble Beach of Muscle Cars" says Muscle Car Review

"This event has fast become the place to show off the best of the best muscle cars from across the globe" says Mopar Collectors Guide

"The art of automotive magnificence" says Super Chevy

"Now in its fifth year, this Chicago show has fast become a must see" says Hemmings Muscle Machines.

Click here to see all kinds of MCACN media coverage; http://www.mcacn.com/Media.htm

Yes...I am gloating. Web coverage has also been outstanding also, but I really enjoy actually holding a magazine and paging through it.

Congrats to all who have gotten some well deserved coverage and I can assure you, there is a whole lot more to come!

Thanks also go out to the many editors, photographers and writers that &quot;get it&quot; and are helping us spread the word. Please be sure to thank them and buy the magazines...or better yet, subscribe and tell them we sent you, so we can get <span style="font-style: italic">even more</span> coverage in the future!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Xplantdad
02-25-2014, 12:59 AM
Congrats Bob, it's all well deserved to all of you that contribute!

For those of you that have never been...what are you waiting for? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

Ryan1969Chevelle
02-25-2014, 01:26 AM
Bob A......Like a proud papa/grandpapa.

Ryan

PLATINUM6BBL
02-25-2014, 12:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplantdad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats Bob, it's all well deserved to all of you that contribute!</div></div>
Congrats Bob!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplantdad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those of you that have never been...what are you waiting for? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif </div></div>
I plan on being there w/ car this year

SS427
02-25-2014, 08:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplantdad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

For those of you that have never been...what are you waiting for? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif </div></div>

Ahhhhhh. I would not speak to loadly my man as you are overdue for a visit...... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/BruceRocks.gif

bashton
02-25-2014, 09:12 PM
The congrats go to all who join us, whether showing, as a vendor or sponsor or as a spectator and showing your continued support.

I just get to take in all the glory! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
02-25-2014, 09:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SS427</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplantdad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

For those of you that have never been...what are you waiting for? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif </div></div>

Ahhhhhh. I would not speak to loadly my man as you are overdue for a visit...... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/BruceRocks.gif </div></div>

Ah yes...my favorite tool; peer pressure! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/BruceRocks.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Xplantdad
02-26-2014, 03:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SS427</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplantdad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Ahhhhhh. I would not speak to loadly my man as you are overdue for a visit...... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/BruceRocks.gif </div></div>

Ah yes...my favorite tool; peer pressure! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/BruceRocks.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

LOL...be careful what you wish for! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

SS427
02-26-2014, 01:59 PM
Come on.......I double dog dare ya! Bring Lynn and Holly as well!

Xplantdad
02-26-2014, 08:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SS427</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on.......I double dog dare ya! Bring Lynn and Holly as well! </div></div>

Hmmm...shades of SCR11? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif

SS427
02-26-2014, 09:08 PM
Ha! Fool me once.......... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif

68l30
02-27-2014, 01:11 AM
Time to re-pack the snowball? Nah....he'll never show

BIG. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/BruceRocks.gif

Xplantdad
02-27-2014, 01:17 AM
Hmmmm....

68l30
02-27-2014, 01:20 AM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

bashton
02-27-2014, 05:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplantdad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmmm.... </div></div>

I have been to your neighborhood several times since you have been to mine...

Besides, this won't be a vacation, since I can use the help! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/scholar.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Xplantdad
02-27-2014, 07:43 PM
You HAVE been to my neck of the woods...What about that Rick guy? (He was actually here to....but it wasn't a good time to meet up :))

I will run this by the family...

bashton
03-13-2014, 01:39 PM
Added a new feature that is in the new issue of Vette Vues magazine, and also the first of <span style="font-style: italic">four </span>Covers/Features with our cover girl contest winners for our Mopar Collectors Guide onsite shoots!

http://www.mcacn.com/Media.htm

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

enio45
03-14-2014, 03:05 AM
bob, the show is the best!!

bashton
03-14-2014, 03:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: enio45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bob, the show is the best!! </div></div>

Thanks Ed! We certainly appreciate the continued support of you and our AZ contingent. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

427freak
03-16-2014, 03:39 AM
Go Bruce, Go Bruce, Go Bruce... The Furries were asking about you.

Congrats Bob, you and the rest deserve it!

bashton
03-18-2014, 05:49 PM
Some more awesome coverage from our friends at Hot Rod and Muscle Car Review!

http://www.hotrod.com/muscle_car_review/1403_mcacn_pebble_beach_of_muscle_cars/

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Xplantdad
03-19-2014, 02:28 AM
Very very cool! Yesterday was Arvid's birthday~!