PDA

View Full Version : 69 camaro standard black rear panels

Lynn
05-21-2014, 01:20 AM
Everyone calls these the rear door panels. Of course a Camaro has no rear doors. Interior rear side panels in black.

These are fairly rough, with one tear on the left one and about a 1/2 inch missing vinyl on the very bottom of the right one.

Until I got some nice originals, I had these on my car and no one ever noticed the blemishes... but me.

Shipping only. I am guessing about $25 for shipping to lower 48.

Assuming it is for your personal ride.

Lynn
05-22-2014, 01:07 PM
These pics show the very worst of them. Obviously could use a good cleaning and need some repair.

Lynn
06-09-2014, 02:15 AM
This is my last attempt to get rid of these. I hate throwing away stuff like this.

I disassembled them because 99% of the condition issues were with the lower sections.
The stainless trim is perfect. The uppers have tiny tears right where it will get covered up by the headliner windlace. I took close up pics.
If you are buying the most economical "unassembled" rear panels, they do not come with the trim or the upper shell. These would complete your set at least for the rears.

Last call. Actual shipping only (and it should be even cheaper now that the parts are smaller).

I have never had an issue posting pics, but for some reason I cannot post the close ups of the small tears.

Lynn
06-09-2014, 04:53 PM
They are gone.

Anyone else having picture posting issues?
Probably my new computer with Windows 8.

PeteLeathersac
06-09-2014, 06:08 PM
Lynn, the only time I have pic posting issues, it's usually because my photo file name is too long.
When they don't fly, I go into the photo and rename it something shorter...then bazinga, it works!
Kudos to you for finding homes for the parts too good to toss!!!
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif
~ Pete