PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Naples Cars on Fifth on 2/14?

markinnaples
02-12-2015, 01:49 PM
Anyone here going to Naples Cars on Fifth tomorrow?

I missed last years, but the family and I will be there, and this year it benefits my favorite charity, St. Matthews House Homeless Shelter, Feeding Ministry and Recovery Programs.

If you're from the area and you're not familiar, St. Matt's is an amazing place where miracles genuinely happen every day. I've been on the Board of Directors for 11+ years and know the awesome work they do in Jesus's name for anyone who needs it. I encourage everyone local to take a tour and see for yourselves. The place and people truly change lives.

markinnaples
02-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Oops, not tomorrow, Saturday, Feb. 14th.

XXXGoldL34M20
02-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Hey Mark,
Would have hooked up with you for this show but tomorrow is my last day here in Estero FL., Saturday is one of my days on the road back to the COLD <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/no.gif
It was awesome being here in Florida for 6 weeks though <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif
Danny

Ryan1969Chevelle
02-12-2015, 08:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XXXBlackLs6M22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Mark,
Would have hooked up with you for this show but tomorrow is my last day here in Estero FL., Saturday is one of my days on the road back to the COLD <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/no.gif
It was awesome being here in Florida for 6 weeks though <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif
Danny </div></div>

Hi Danny, have you seen the temps here today?

Ryan

markinnaples
02-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Hey Danny, Maybe next time. Have a safe trip home.

XXXGoldL34M20
02-13-2015, 12:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryan1969Chevelle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XXXBlackLs6M22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Mark,
Danny </div></div>

Hi Danny, have you seen the temps here today?

Ryan </div></div>

Yes Ryan, Freezing COLD <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/no.gif when I get here on Sunday it will be -20 at least we don't live in Boston LOL

Ryan1969Chevelle
02-13-2015, 04:10 PM
It is minus 26 C right now!!

Minus 15 F...I love it!!

Ryan

markinnaples
02-13-2015, 08:56 PM
Actually a brisk 66 here today in Naples, which is probably about 12-13 degrees cooler than usual.