PDA

View Full Version : L78 Nova

Damien
03-28-2016, 06:29 AM
Back up for sale after being sold here not so long ago.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5493262992.html

WILMASBOYL78
03-28-2016, 11:59 AM
Well, there is a little 'enhancement' to the story in a few spots...and it looks like there may have been some body work done. But, that is the old Nova still alive and kicking. I'm sorry to see it changing hands so often since it left the nest. I kind of hoped someone would have kept her for awhile and enjoyed it.

wilma

GTO_DON
03-29-2016, 12:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WILMASBOYL78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, there is a little 'enhancement' to the story in a few spots...and it looks like there may have been some body work done. But, that is the old Nova still alive and kicking. I'm sorry to see it changing hands so often since it left the nest. I kind of hoped someone would have kept her for awhile and enjoyed it.

wilma </div></div>A LITTLE ENHANCEMENT! Guy sounds like a piece of work.
I'd like to enlighten him a little but will stay out of it.

WILMASBOYL78
03-29-2016, 12:03 PM
Donnie...you know the old story...&quot;the girls all get prettier at closing time&quot;

wilma

Salvatore
03-29-2016, 04:29 PM
Wow, this poor nova is for sale again? Lets add Jenkins Tuned to the mix for maybe a quicker sale.

earntaz
03-29-2016, 10:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WILMASBOYL78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Donnie...you know the old story...&quot;the girls all get prettier at closing time&quot;

wilma</div></div>

That goes right along with -- &quot;I've never went to bed with an ugly woman, but I woke up with a few&quot; ... TAZ

JRSully
04-03-2016, 11:12 PM
College mantra, &quot;Ugly early..., Fat late&quot;