PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on MK

scuncio
05-09-2016, 02:49 AM
My policy with the 'other guys' was up in March, so I decided to do a little comparison shopping. Ended up saving around 15% which was enough for me to make the switch to MK. The process was pretty easy, hope I never need to make a claim!

mockingbird812
05-09-2016, 03:31 PM
That is what we all hope Tony. Of course the proof is "in the pudding" and dollars saved means little if the service is not good when a claim is made. I too am with MK and like their people, but have not had to make a claim. Those that I have heard make claims with them have reported good service.

njsteve
05-09-2016, 05:02 PM
I have had a couple claims over the years - a couple windshields (2 on the same car!) that they went the extra mile to have the correct, date-coded Pilkington Glass installed. And a door chip claim on my Gramma's car. The claims process was wonderful. They didn't just pay to fix the paint chip on the door - they pretty much demanded that my painter paint half the car in order to have it blended in properly so I would be satisfied with the result.

That is the real proof of a policy - how the claims process works. In this case, excellent.

scuncio
05-12-2016, 01:47 AM
That's great to hear Steve....

enio45
05-13-2016, 02:36 PM
MK the best - have everything with them - all 8 cars, project cars, vespa's, house insurance, umbrella insurance, jewelry riders etc.....best service from Tammy and thank god we never had a claim yet, but better rates than anyone else.

My wife handles all the details and has said several times, Tammy is a dream to work with.

Late BrakeU2
05-18-2016, 09:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: enio45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MK the best - have everything with them - all 8 cars, project cars, vespa's, house insurance, umbrella insurance, jewelry riders etc.....best service from Tammy and thank god we never had a claim yet, but better rates than anyone else.

My wife handles all the details and has said several times, Tammy is a dream to work with. </div></div>

Interesting,have most of the DD's with Ameriprise(Costco)and the collector cars with MK. Didn't even know they write home and other stuff..have to call Jackie at MK(who is the best).