PDA

View Full Version : Real documented 72 ss 454 m22 conv

scott s
08-03-2017, 09:44 PM
I wont get into production figures for these cars but they are extremely low for a W coded 1972 chevelle ss 454 4 spd(m22) conv, just do a little research and u will see for yourself this car is rare,its documented with its orig buildsheet and protecto-plate and other factory papers.The color is fact cranberry red with black bench seat interior which is mostly orig with a black conv top which i also think is orig, the car has 68,000 orig miles and is pretty orig with a beautiful repaint. The under hood area is unrestored and even still has the smog setup intact,the short block was replaced with a #512 late 71 block in 75 (but i have the orig)all other parts were installed on the warranty eng Ie: heads,intake,carb,dist,etc,car runs well but has been sitting the last 28 yrs so could use a good cleaning and tune,the car is equipped with ss 454 equip,posi,331 gears,m22 trans,tach@gauges,pwr top,pwr steering,disc brakes,remote mirror,air system,am radio previous owner added the tilt wheel.The others that have been forsale were all asking over 6 figures and they were autos or missing some of the $$$$ expensive stuff,this car still has its orig duel snorkel air cleaner,smog setup, radiator ,carb,orig m22,rear axle,smog canister etc,orig canves top,orig windshield and glass, orig jack and spare its just a nice driver/take to the next level a great investment car here .It was always in n.y so the underside is ugly with undercoat and spray bomb,had ladder bars at one time and was a little hotroded i assume but its solid.asking $65,000 will consider trades up or down also thanks.570-854-0896 thanks

WILMASBOYL78
08-04-2017, 01:47 PM
This car started out a little over an hour from me...very nice looking ride.

-wilma

RPOLS3
08-04-2017, 04:48 PM
Still has the ultra hard to find heat stove setup as well.

scott s
08-04-2017, 09:35 PM
yes its a pretty orig car ,and its a ls5 m22 conv in red its the top dog in 72..