PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City...

marxjunk
12-24-2017, 02:14 PM
got a white Christmas...it seems...woke up to about an inch on the ground..should last til tomorrow...i got up early, looked outside and was kinda giddy...

Got a lawn chair out a fresh Diet Coke and sat on the patio for a bit...dead quiet..a few deer walking around...wow..what a great morning...

Merry Christmas everyone......i hope everyone is blessed as much as I have been this year....and next year, i hope is is even better for all

83hurstguy
12-26-2017, 12:38 PM
Same to you, Mark, glad to hear things are good in KC. We got 5" and had a very white Christmas up in Chicago.

marxjunk
12-26-2017, 03:08 PM
Hey Luke...glad to hear from you...I think about you often..was wondering how the H/O is going...

Its snowing today too..already covered, and like 10 degrees...not ready for it myself..but hey..its Kansas City, dont like the weather here, wait 5 minutes..it will change...

SmallHurst
12-26-2017, 04:14 PM
Yep... interesting weather... another KC guy here... let’s find a cruise night this summer!!

marxjunk
12-26-2017, 04:30 PM
Ive been going to belton....a shame the one in independence died....it was incredible....

83hurstguy
12-27-2017, 04:00 PM
Mark, sent you a PM.

Independence was a blast, we loved going there. Once that died, there wasn't much else going on. Ol' Marais is a great time as well, it's a shame there aren't more cruise nights.