PDA

View Full Version : Time Capsule 68 Chevelle

Steve Shauger
01-24-2018, 02:15 PM
One of the features of the new main page (should be up next week) will be a link to Muscle Car Review digital feature articles. Here's a feature on a car the Vintage Team certified at MCACN. It was not a car that had registered, but when I saw the car I knew we had to add the car. When I saw the car and how well preserved, it took my breath away.

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/mcacn-2017-1968-chevelle-malibu/

67since67
01-24-2018, 04:17 PM
That Malibu is a jaw-dropper for sure Steve!! Stopped me dead in my tracks...

Ryan1969Chevelle
01-24-2018, 05:30 PM
This car was a highlight of the show for me. I kept going by and stopping each time!!

Plain, and cool, and original:-)

Ryan

Mr. Chevy
01-28-2018, 03:24 AM
Hey, the right front fender of my Chevelle made it in the photo...

LOL....

The guys with this car were parked across from me.. Very Neat car...

What I will remember most about them was on Sunday night when we were waiting to exit the facility, they were taking soft pretzels out of the trash cans at the concession
stand that was near their car and eating them. Apparently the concession employees threw out the unsold pretzels at the end of the show Sunday... These guys were funny...

Rich

bashton
02-12-2018, 05:22 PM
Hey, the right front fender of my Chevelle made it in the photo...

LOL....

The guys with this car were parked across from me.. Very Neat car...

What I will remember most about them was on Sunday night when we were waiting to exit the facility, they were taking soft pretzels out of the trash cans at the concession
stand that was near their car and eating them. Apparently the concession employees threw out the unsold pretzels at the end of the show Sunday... These guys were funny...

Rich

OK...so are you saying you don't like pretzels? lol

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com