PDA

View Full Version : 1967-1968 Camaro/Firebird Bucket Seats Very Clean Original Upholstery w/ Tracks

SuperNovaSS
05-05-2018, 10:27 PM
his is a pair of original bucket seats out of a 1968 Camaro. These seats were removed from a car decades ago and stored for a future project.

These seats are in very good original condition as shown. The seats were broken down and stored in separate boxes which kept them in very good condition as shown. These seats still wear their original black upholstery. The upholstery is very nice with one split seam on the driver's upper section in the top corner as shown. There are also a few scattered split seams and tear that will not show when installed. The seat springs seam nice and the foam still holds its shape well. They also have their original tracks. I do have the backs that came off the seats. The backs are included and are in fair condition. I personally would replace the back panels. There are a few missing pieces such as the hinge covers and chrome knobs for the seat release.If you don't need the tracks, feel free to make an offer stating you don't want those parts. I also made a test video to give you a better idea of the very nice survivor condition these seats are in. To watch the video, simply click on the play icon in the picture below.

The upholstery is the correct standard upholstery for 67-68 Camaro and is black in color . These seats can be used for both standard and deluxe interior upholstery. These seats would be an excellent option to use as in in a survivor type car. They would also be very nice cores for reupholstering for your 67-68 Camaro or Firebird with standard or deluxe interior. They could also be used for 1969 models. 1969 seats originally had headrests.

$550 plus shipping

Thanks,

Jason

SuperNovaSS
05-05-2018, 10:33 PM
DEcnOhDQMCs

SuperNovaSS
05-08-2018, 04:05 PM
Bump.

Thanks,

Jason