PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know Anything About This El Camino?

DougA
08-05-2020, 05:22 PM
Good or bad? Thanks.

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1969/chevrolet/el_camino/101359469

olredalert
08-05-2020, 08:41 PM
----Absolutely worth checking out! Good options on top of the 396/375 package, good color. If you aren't close get someone quick to check it out. Wish I had a spot for it, but sadly, I'm out of space!......Bill S

iluv69s
08-05-2020, 09:50 PM
Luv this truck... seems reasonable if no mice and if real.

DougA
08-05-2020, 11:10 PM
Thanks guys. It says in the ad numbers matching, no mention of docs, but looks to be a CE engine? Maybe warranty.
Also says recent frame off. But with the few underhood pics of frame, control arms, crossmember, etc., doesn't look too recent.Just hoping someone here might possibly know anything about this truck? Good looking, very nice, but I'm on the other side of the country, would definitely have to have someone check it out for me.

GMC_Typhoon
08-06-2020, 12:43 AM
Thanks guys. It says in the ad numbers matching, no mention of docs, but looks to be a CE engine? Maybe warranty.
Also says recent frame off. But with the few underhood pics of frame, control arms, crossmember, etc., doesn't look too recent.Just hoping someone here might possibly know anything about this truck? Good looking, very nice, but I'm on the other side of the country, would definitely have to have someone check it out for me.
Whenever I see an ad for a Chevrolet with no docs I just assume that it's a clone. Maybe it's just me?