PDA

View Full Version : MCACN Airlines?

A12pilot
09-22-2020, 12:17 PM
During this time of uncertainty and woe, we all need to do our part to help support our local car shows. Protecting our hobby is of the utmost importance in times like this. I’ve filed for a Certificate of Operation for MCACN Airlines :headbang: for safe and inefficient executive transport of our Beloved MCACN Team!:worship: utilizing this state-of the-art 1973 Twin Cessna 310Q. Each passenger has access to his or her own air vent and seatbelt for ultimate safety and comfort. And accoutrements a-plenty along with meals are available (at the local Quickie Mart) as well as restrooms (at the airport before you board) for the ultimate in convenience during the long, arduous flights we are sure to endure.:thumbsdown:

Yes, with everyone’s donations and help at local airports nationwide, We can ensure all team members arrive non-stop, well, same day service (maybe depending on weather:ooo:) to their destination in bumpy, non-air conditioned discomfort!

And with Kelly being a former flight attendant, she’s at the ready to tell you to sit down and shut up in the friendliest way!:hmmm:

Additionally, an Express parts delivery service may be available in the future. :headbang: Do you have a $100 part that could easily go FedEx for $25 for a couple days service but you need it tomorrow? Then “Mc-Air” is your one stop shop! For $3,450, you can have that part possibly the same day, or early the following morning!:biggthumpup: (possibly).

Online bookings will begin being accepted soon.:drool:

Cheers:beers:

Dave

Postsedan
09-22-2020, 12:42 PM
Congrats Dave :)

You little John Travolta you....now all you need is a run way at the house!
Well at least I did not call you Harrison Ford, LOL!

Dan

Xplantdad
09-22-2020, 12:49 PM
Very cool! :cool2:

TimG
09-22-2020, 01:50 PM
Sign my wife and I up for next years event, Dave.

L78_Nova
09-22-2020, 01:57 PM
Congrats Dave,
Your hard work pays off !!!

A12pilot
09-22-2020, 02:26 PM
Thanks guys! We’re pretty excited about it and can’t wait to do some traveling. What this means is none of you are too far away for a lunch trip!:cool2::biggthumpup:

But fear not! This won’t take away from time in the shop!:headbang:

Cheers
Dave

SS427
09-22-2020, 04:20 PM
Bring it on Dave. I use same day and overnight delivery all the time...... ;)

Xplantdad
09-22-2020, 05:10 PM
Thanks guys! We’re pretty excited about it and can’t wait to do some traveling. What this means is none of you are too far away for a lunch trip!:cool2::biggthumpup:

But fear not! This won’t take away from time in the shop!:headbang:

Cheers
Dave

No excuse not to come and visit now. Deer Valley Airport is only a few miles away! :headbang:

JRSully
09-22-2020, 05:24 PM
Love those old 310's, great airplanes

cook_dw
09-22-2020, 06:50 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/26FmidBCZM3yiGMgg/giphy.gif

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3oKHWw2UTzwiqJh2qA/giphy.gif

galveston
09-22-2020, 08:23 PM
Congrats Dave and Kelly on your new ride!

I'll go out on a wing here (no pun intended) and offer up my sister and B-in law's new Cirrus Vision as an express parts delivery service for MCACN airlines! Nothing like having your rare parts parachuted to your garage within hours of purchasing!:hmmm:

A12pilot
09-22-2020, 08:34 PM
Ha! Perfect Darrel!

Nice planes, guys!!! Love the Mooney, Rick! And Shawn, that’s one unique (and impressive) bird!:shocked:

Deer Valley, eh Bruce? Might be a good winter’s get-a-way for a 2-day trip!:cool2: And Tim, you know you’re only about an hour flight from me for when I need to have Corvette info deciphered in person.:burnout:

Thanks for the thoughts guys, and remember our motto here at MCACN Airlines: “We know you have a choice in air travel, and it looks like today you chose the wrong one.”:thumbsdown::tongue::laugh:

Dave

Steve Shauger
09-22-2020, 08:48 PM
Congratulation to both you and Kelly. The friendly skies await your travels to points unknown.:beers:

Ryan1969Chevelle
09-22-2020, 08:52 PM
International flights?

Ryan W31

mssl72
09-22-2020, 08:59 PM
Well, congrats Dave! :beers: I was hoping for more of something along the lines of a C5 or 747 converted for car transport (cars below, bar upstairs). Well, I guess you can transport models cars.

Billohio
09-22-2020, 11:58 PM
I had an idea when Dave told me he was working on a next project it involved a plane. Then he threw the fuelie corvette at us and I was not sure what he was up to!!

SMS
09-23-2020, 12:23 AM
Awesome planes and service! I might as well jump in the fray for some healthy competition. If you have a low value part that weighs under 8oz and are in no big hurry I might be able to transport it across the neighborhood for you. Fee commensurate with perceived risk.

flyingn
09-23-2020, 01:16 AM
excellent, Dave! We may be hiring you to transport us 3 to MCACN in 21. Congrats! Its a beaut, clark!

A12pilot
09-23-2020, 02:10 AM
That’s the spirit! At this rate we’ll have a whole fleet of advanced transportation services!:worship:

You got it, Frank! But maybe just in case book on Mainline MCACN so you actually get there.:shocked:

Bill, it was the plane. The Fuelie kind of just happened and wasn’t planned.

Dave

Mr. Chevy
09-23-2020, 05:20 PM
Congrats Dave!! I'm scared to fly... Woj can attest to that... LOL

Rich

SS427
09-23-2020, 07:15 PM

Rich

Try jumping out of one.......!

Mr. Chevy
09-23-2020, 11:38 PM
Try jumping out of one.......!

LOL No Thanks!!

https://youtu.be/e7mSAvR_DUc

Rich

m22mike
09-24-2020, 12:02 AM

Rich

Rich
You should be more scared of driving
Mike

Woj
09-24-2020, 03:12 AM
Congrats Dave. You and Kelly will have a lot of fun buzzing around in the 310. If you need a copilot, let me know. ��

Mr. Chevy
09-24-2020, 11:17 PM
Rich
You should be more scared of driving
Mike

LOL Sometimes I am Mike...

Rich

A12pilot
09-27-2020, 01:14 PM
Congrats Dave. You and Kelly will have a lot of fun buzzing around in the 310. If you need a copilot, let me know. ��

A copilot?! Now that’s funny, Phil. You were the coolest Captain I flew with at TWA! :cool2: Just like on our faithful Jurassic Jet Diesel -9, no way you’re qualified to fly right seat....too many switches to have to use!:grin:

MCACN Airlines first scheduled operation is a Flight 446 offering same day piston service to Cape Giradeau, MO. If you have a scanner, listen up for our call sign, “Rusty Four-Forty-Six”.:confused2:

Dave

Postsedan
09-27-2020, 01:26 PM
I have spent some quality time in Cape Girardeau, MO.

Have the locals say...."Cape Girardeau" they say it in a way that you cannot. Priceless!

Be safe.

Dan

flyingn
04-19-2021, 01:58 AM
Hey Dave.. Seriously. Are you flying to MCACN 21? If so we sure may be interested from NJ to Chi town.

A12pilot
04-19-2021, 12:52 PM
Hey Frank, my brotha from anothah mutha!!:biggthumpup:

No, won’t be flying it up to MCACN this year. Chicago during that time of year can be tricky and although working for a major airline, I don’t think they’d take too kindly to me pulling up to the old de-icing truck for a squirt in front of a 777 or something!:no:

Might be headed to the Northeast for a “leafers” trip this Fall though, and if so, I’ll drop you a note!

Dave

bbbentley
04-19-2021, 03:53 PM
Dave ole Buddy ole pal ( you know what’s coming next, so grab your ankles Dave) Well, boy do I have some fun for you! I just acquired 6 greasy big blocks in Texas. They are being delivered to your plane on Nov. 18th. Being the cheap SOB that I am, I didn’t pay extra to have them palleted. Just load ‘em up by hand and by all
Means, be careful with them. I have a lot invested. These are delivered fob Chicago as a courtesy ? Right?
I see you are trying to weasel out of a MCACN flight now, but you promised.

njsteve
04-19-2021, 06:56 PM
Hey Frank, my brotha from anothah mutha!!:biggthumpup:

Might be headed to the Northeast for a “leafers” trip this Fall though, and if so, I’ll drop you a note!

Dave

If you do, give me a call. There's a lot of small family airfields here in central Joysey. Solberg Airport is the closest, where they have the NJ Balloonfest each year.

A12pilot
04-20-2021, 10:41 AM
Greasy engine blocks? “We regret to inform you that your flight has been oversold. You are more than welcome to standby for the next flight, but as it stands now, that flight is oversold too. So stand over there and wave “bye”.:burnout:

Steve, I learned to fly out of TTN (Trenton, NJ) and our practice area for maneuvers was from Solberg to Princeton and over towards the Delaware. Would be cool to hit that balloon fest!!!:headbang:

Cheers
Dave

njsteve
04-20-2021, 10:05 PM
Greasy engine blocks? “We regret to inform you that your flight has been oversold. You are more than welcome to standby for the next flight, but as it stands now, that flight is oversold too. So stand over there and wave “bye”.:burnout:

Steve, I learned to fly out of TTN (Trenton, NJ) and our practice area for maneuvers was from Solberg to Princeton and over towards the Delaware. Would be cool to hit that balloon fest!!!:headbang:

Cheers
Dave

Solberg is 10 minutes from the purple car's hanger. It's where I buy my 100 octane Low Lead. It's around $4.75 a gallon right now. Ballon fest is July 23-25 this year.

https://www.balloonfestival.com/

bashton
04-20-2021, 10:20 PM
Don't let him kid you...

There is more to the story.

Bashton

PLATINUM6BBL
06-02-2021, 03:14 PM
Dave,
Come June 22 I will have a female pilot available to fly the MCACN cliental! She just did her solo last weekend. An almost 6'1" blonde ought to do wonders for boosting business on the "shadiest airlines in the industry" lol

A12pilot
06-03-2021, 08:28 AM
Awesome Lon!! Congrats to her!!! What airport is she flying out of? Having done all my flying in the early years in the NE (learned out of TTN, Trenton NJ), I’ve hit all the major hotspots up there: Allentown, Lancaster, Doylestown, Wilkesbarre, Perk Valley, etc.

Cheers,
Dave

PLATINUM6BBL
06-03-2021, 01:39 PM
Awesome Lon!! Congrats to her!!! What airport is she flying out of? Having done all my flying in the early years in the NE (learned out of TTN, Trenton NJ), I’ve hit all the major hotspots up there: Allentown, Lancaster, Doylestown, Wilkesbarre, Perk Valley, etc.

Cheers,
Dave
She is an Embry Riddle student in Prescott, AZ. Will complete June 22. Then headed to Portland, OR to go for commercial pilot license and degree in airport management.