PDA

View Full Version : Cragar S/S Direct Bolt

BillD
03-23-2021, 03:16 PM
Not selling perfection here. Please look at the photos. Happy to send additional more detailed photos to your email or phone. Cragar S/S 15" 4 3/4 pattern. I believe these are 5" wide. When tires are pulled off will verify the width. For some reason the hole for valve stem differs between wheels........not drilled out just different. The tires and wheels have been a set for decades. Lip of rims seems to have some abuse from prior tire mounting. Center caps missing screws for plate. Chrome on aluminum center is peeling as shown. Good news is the center section of wheels are not busted as many are. Asking $650.00 plus ship.

BillD
05-26-2021, 02:23 PM
New price $500.

DW31S
06-01-2021, 10:36 AM
PM sent

camarojoe
06-01-2021, 10:52 PM
Are the spokes different on the 2 wheels? The top one looks like it has a sharper peak on each spoke...almost looks like a Rocket Racing wheel.

BillD
06-02-2021, 02:27 AM
Are the spokes different on the 2 wheels? The top one looks like it has a sharper peak on each spoke...almost looks like a Rocket Racing wheel.

If I remember correctly (and that is a pretty dangerous assumption these days) both wheels have Cragar cast into the back of the aluminum centers. Happy to provide more detailed pictures when I get back home. Let me know if you would like the pictures?