PDA

View Full Version : Early 1969 Walnut Wood Steering Wheel Shallow Dish Camaro Chevelle Nova Impala

SuperNovaSS
04-14-2021, 02:45 AM
This is an early 1969 simulated walnut wood steering wheel. This steering wheel was used early in the 1969 model year before the rosewood steering wheel was released. This has the shallow dish that was first used in 1969. I believe this wheel was only used for a few months before the rosewood was introduced to match the Camaro rosewood dash trim.

This wheel is certainly no virgin but neither are you. It is a nice survivor overall with obvious cracks at the 6 and 9 o clock positions as show. The rim is not bent or bowed. The wood color and grain is quite nice. This wheel would be right at home on a original car that has light wear throughout or I'm sure it could be taken to the next level in the right hands.

$550

Jason

SuperNovaSS
04-29-2021, 04:03 PM
I ended up listing this wheel on ebay starting at $9.99 with NO RESERVE. The auction ends this Sunday at 7PM Pacific Time.

If anyone is interested, here is a link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/353467740059

Free shipping for paid members worldwide. If you win, please let me know an I will send an invoice with free shipping.

Thanks and good luck,

Jason