PDA

View Full Version : *Rotting American Muscle*

redline
11-12-2000, 04:36 PM
I visit this site fairly often, so I figured I should register.
Since there are a bunch of Yenko guys on this board, I was wondering if any of you were the one that sent in a photo of a '69 Yenko Camaro sitting in long grass to Musclecar review awhile back??

That photo generated enough interest for them to add a full page at the back of the mag to feature nothing but forgotten, rusting musclecars...Decaying Musclecar Of The Month...

Last year in December, I started a website, showing nothing but decaying Mopars, but since I had many requests from Ford and Chevrolet guys, last month I expanded it to also cover these makes...

If anybody has some interesting photos, of some musclecars that can't be bought, or maybe can be, and a good story to go along with it, send 'em in

check out the site here:

www.rottingamericanmuscle.homestead.com (http://www.rottingamericanmuscle.homestead.com)

sorry so long...

Scott

MikeA
11-13-2000, 12:20 AM
redline

This is a cool site. I have a friend who has a '71 GS Stage 1 that he took apart and never put back to together. I will try to get a pic for your site.

MikeA

Bob Jenkins
11-14-2000, 07:36 AM
cool site, I spent a while looking at all the cars

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
11-14-2000, 03:07 PM
Very cool site!! I just blew a couple of hours viewing most of the pics. It's amazing what rusts away even though so many people are willing to buy them.
M

11-15-2000, 02:40 AM
Can you believe all of the Superbirds this guy has found! I am die hard GM but there is something about seeing that many "wing" cars just rusting away that makes me sick. There are probably just as many Camaro's, Chevelle's, and other musclecars in the same condition as those Mopars. Cool site though.......Rat Pack............

redline
11-15-2000, 03:46 AM
Thanks guys....now let's get on the ball and post some more of the Chevys on there...has to be a bunch of them around.

I just got a couple of pics of 70 GSX Buick...sitting since the 80's and a 70 Pontiac T/A...

I found a couple of Corvettes last week..I have to get back with the camera...

Thanks again

Scott

copo9566aa
11-15-2000, 05:46 AM
Very cool site and very good idea to create this site.I like more view these rusty cars vs/today many new car.Just my opinion