PDA

View Full Version : Harrell add ons

pic
11-27-2000, 06:09 AM
I posted here the other day, but I do not see my post. I guess it was because I was a new member. Anyway, I have a receipt with My dealer Courtesy Chevrolet in San Jose, along with a embelm that kind of resembles the one on this registry, except it is not in color and it says Dick Harrell performance or something. Some one bought a pair or headers, a high volume pump, and a Sun Super tach (10k). Now, the only thing I have left on the car is the tach, and thats on my work bench.....The car is a RS/SS 396/375 hp with an auto Th400. I've heard that the harrell cars were plain, like the COPO's, is this correct? Any info would be appreciated. I did get an e-mail from someone and I will send it to you to look at.

thanks- Dean

JoeC
11-27-2000, 12:46 PM
Dean - your post is still there. It is in the tech questions section. Can you scan the receipt and post it?

pic
11-28-2000, 02:47 AM
I will scan it and post it. I tried doing it on a multi-function scanner and I could barely read it.

JoeC
11-30-2000, 05:18 AM
Did you try to place a white sheet of paper behind the document in the scanner? Somtimes that will help if the paper of the item you scan is thin material.