PDA

View Full Version : Don't think so

gambitti
01-26-2001, 06:27 PM
The father son combo had a blue nova and a gold camaro. I got some nice pics but unfortunatly I don't own a scanner. Now that I looked at the pictures again I seen they had wisconsin collector plates.

Steven J
01-26-2001, 07:45 PM
Hello. Instead of posting a new topic when you answer a previous post, just click on "Post Reply". It's less confusing that way. http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/images/icons/smile.gif

gambitti
01-29-2001, 04:06 PM
sorry about that Steve. I'm new to chat rooms. Would any you guys out on the forum be from Wisconsin? I would really like to talk to you. Gambitti

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
01-29-2001, 04:28 PM
Were these guys from Marinette, WI??
M

gambitti
01-29-2001, 07:24 PM
Marlin, Iwas wondering if you ever use the supercar chat? I often go there and find it empty. If you ever have time to chat I would love to talk to you some more about these yenko owners. I'm retired so my schedule is usually quite open.

gambitti
01-29-2001, 07:25 PM
Marlin, Iwas wondering if you ever use the supercar chat? I often go there and find it empty. If you ever have time to chat I would love to talk to you some more about these yenko owners. I'm retired so my schedule is usually quite open.

gambitti
01-30-2001, 05:04 AM
Marlin, I'm not sure. The show was actually in upper michigan. It would make sense because I seen on the map Marinette is the northernest point in wisconsin. the show wouldn't have been far away. Do Know if he is on the forum?

gambitti
01-30-2001, 03:24 PM
Marlin, Was wondering if these guys could be on the forum?

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
01-30-2001, 09:12 PM
gambitti;
Your email reference on your profile does not seem to work. Is it incomplete??
M

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
01-31-2001, 05:04 AM
I do not know if these guys are on the BB or not, but if the blue Yenko Nova owners name was Adam Trybom - the car is most likely a clone.

I had given him some info several years ago, and within weeks he claimed to have 'found' a '70 Yenko Nova. Unfortunately, he told 3 of us real Yenko Nova owners 3 different stories regarding how he got it, and would not divulge the trim tag info or supply photos. Once we compared stories, we concluded that the whole thing was a hoax, and the there would be a blue clone in that particular area before long. There is more to the story, but this should suffice for now. I do not know very much regarding the Camaro.

I can start to understand Vince Emme's frustration regarding information and people now that this situation has repeated itself with a few other individuals. Most people are genuine, but there are always those few...
M

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
02-14-2001, 02:53 PM
gambitti;
Any developments on these two cars?
M