PDA

View Full Version : Chevy vette fest Mar 3-4

K Pascoe
01-28-2001, 01:21 PM
Looking to get some info on the chevy vette fest March 3-4. Is this show the same as the one in November or is it scaled down. Any info would be appreciated.

Mr70
01-28-2001, 07:00 PM
This show is usually better then the November show.Better cars and Better parts.Of course that is if you like Corvettes,cause that show is 95% Corvettes now.More corporations seem to be selling and the garage part guys can't compete.Plus they get lost selling next to a Semitruck.I stopped going 5 years ago when the quality of cars was already on the decline.Still it is something to do in the winter around here.

Belair62
01-28-2001, 08:25 PM
The Spring Vettefest this year is featuring...Chevy Trucks,R.P.O. Corvettes.(tank cars,brake cars etc.)and also the modern style tube framed older Vette creations. I personally won't be showing this time around but
I always thought the Fall Show was best.Spring Show is usually packed with people but usually a bit light on cars. I don't know if they are going to carry on the Supercar Showcase next Fall but last Falls show was probably the best ever. It will be tough to beat that one.They will also have the usual Gold Spinner and Custom Cavalcade stuff. Check out www.midamericapromotions.com Someday I will learn how to post a link !

[Edited by Belair62 (01-28-2001 at 02:54 PM).]

[Edited by Belair62 (01-28-2001 at 03:25 PM).]

Mr70
02-27-2001, 06:05 PM
Anyone going?