PDA

View Full Version : Yenko Rotting away ?

Joe
07-04-2001, 06:12 PM
That was the wrong link try this ,
<A HREF="http://rottingamericanmuscle.homestead.com
" TARGET=_blank>http://rottingamericanmuscle.homestead.com
</A>

[Edited by Joe (07-04-2001 at 01:12 PM).]

MikeA
07-05-2001, 02:37 AM
Try this:

http://www.rottingamericanmuscle.homestead.com/

[Edited by MikeA (07-04-2001 at 09:35 PM).]

[Edited by MikeA (07-04-2001 at 09:37 PM).]

bowtie3168
07-05-2001, 04:08 PM
I look foward to looking at that site EVERYDAY! I hope that I will not lose anybody's interest but let me tell you about a place that I visited this weekend. A buddy of mine bought a residential/commercial piece of property near me, he is a owner/operator (a trucker) and needed a place to live where he could work and store his truck. I went over to visit and borrow a open trailer. He said "you have to check this out",we walked next door to his house and visited is a commercial manufacturing buisness that occupies a building that used to be a antique/musclecar restoring shop. Here is the list of the cars that are behind the shop:1970 Dodge Challenger,1968 Pontiac GTO convertible, 197? Citroen/Maserati, 1953 Ford F-100 Pickup, 1977 Gold Pontiac Trans-Am, 1969 Pontiac Firebird convertible, 1968 Plymouth GTX 440 auto on column, 1968 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hardtop, 1969 Chevrolet Camaro convertible,1948 Chevrolet Coupe, 1964 Cadillac convertible, 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Indy Pace Car, and last but not least a 1970 Plymouth Road Runner 440 Six-Pack 4speed car missing the rear wing, nose, data tag and powertrain. All cars are rough, taken apart, and have been sitting outside for about 10 years and are not for sale. I took video of them. How is that for a strange but true story?

Andrew

bkhpah
07-05-2001, 11:47 PM
Congrats' to Marlin and his Deuce for pics on the Rotting Musclecars page. The end result is great...BKH

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
07-06-2001, 01:14 PM
Finding a pic of my car on the 'barn' site was quite a surprise for me. Apparently after submitting it to Rob for the new feature on this site someone downloaded it and put it up on the 'barn' site. I would have preferred that the pic stay on the Yenko.net site, but realized there is nothing you can do about it. So, I emailed the 'barn' site webmaster and asked if he wanted some more pics and the story. Of course he said yes. Several people at the Carlisle show recognized my 'field' pic from the 'carsinbarns' site. I wish I was the one to actually find it out there, but we are always looking for more.
M

bowtie3168
07-31-2001, 02:37 PM
Does anybody know what happened to the "Cars is Barns" site?

Chevy454
07-31-2001, 02:59 PM
Well, I guess you could the site has gotten, as we say here in the Ozarks, "too big for it's britches". Some ISPs have a limit to how much bandwidth a person's account can use per month. That is, only so much info can be downloaded/uploaded on a site. Luckily, our site has not encountered this problem (and never should), but it is quite common with other sites. I know the Ford vs. Chevy site would reach it's limit regularly after 2 or 3 weeks, which would mean the site was down for a week or more almost every month. So, if you are hosting a VERY popular site, then you had better have an ISP with no bandwidth limits, or hope that you don't reach your limit!