PDA

View Full Version : B/M Corvette stripes

bullitt
08-24-2001, 12:40 PM
How's it going out there? I'm new to the site, so try not to razz me too much. I'm trying to find out some information on the paint graphics on the Motion Corvettes, also seen on the ZL-1 Vettes. I Like the way they wrap up the tail, but don't care for the stripe that goes down the middle. Does anyone know of a schematic I can refer to? Don't worry, I'm not looking to make a fake or anything. Also, I remember a B/M Corvette hood that got sold on Ebay months ago. It sold for about $750 or so. Was it the real deal? It reminded me of a B/M Corvette in American Muscle Cars, page 65, by Randy Leffingwell. Well, that's all for now. Take it easy, guys.

bowtie3168
08-24-2001, 02:25 PM
Bullitt,
First of all welcome to the sYc, second, you are not swimming in a "shark tank", this is a sight dedicated to the communication and preservation of the Supercar. I am sure that one of the members in the group will be more than happy to share the info with you. There is a member of the club named Rayburn Pennington who does not use a computer who does own a "Manta Ray" Motion Vette who will be at the reunion, I will ask him about stencils for you.
On another note I will go off from the topic only because of your screen name. I just got the latest issue of "Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords" (no insulting comments please) and I was photograghed with the new Bullitt Mustang in "Steve McQueen Garb".
Andrew