PDA

View Full Version : Arrival time at the SCR.

bkhpah
08-21-2001, 12:37 AM
We are planning to arrive at the Reunion Thursday late afternoon. I hope to have the cars out for a get together Friday all day at the hotel lot. What are some other plans for arrivals. Looking forward to seeing some great cars and people..BKH

Chevy454
08-21-2001, 02:12 AM
I will HOPEFULLY be there by the time you guys head to the drag strip Saturday, as I have a wedding about 3+ hours away @ Noon. But, I think dad mentioned he and Mo were going to try and leave here early Friday morning, and arrive late morning or so. Looks like you and Joe are the welcoming committee!

L72COPO
08-22-2001, 03:34 AM
Brian, I will be ariving early afternoon to assist you, Joe and Tom with the welcoming. If the parking lot is real hot I may have something in the cooler.

Don

bkhpah
08-22-2001, 11:22 AM
Ideal, We will bring a few Latrobe coolers as well..BKH

bkhpah
08-23-2001, 01:34 AM
We are leaving Thursday morning. Andrew is coming from Jersey. Maybe you can ride up. We will leave Sunday morning. Ten hour ride from Latrobe. Are you coming. The Potter boys are riding down with us as well...BKH

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
08-23-2001, 05:03 AM
BK:
When are you leaving, and coming back??
M

COPO
08-23-2001, 11:45 PM
My plan is to leave early Friday morning and I should be there around 5:00 pm. I finally picked up my recently purchased car hauler and have towed it all of 5 miles. Unfortunately due to work and travel, I won't get any practice time w/the trailer. I guess after 10 hours on the road to SCR I'll know how to tow. I might need one of you experts to park it at the hotel. Wish me luck and save me a cold one.

Chevy454
08-24-2001, 01:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="">quote:</font><HR>I might need one of you experts to park it at the hotel. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry Charlie...the parking lots are HUGE! http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/images/icons/wink.gif Maybe we can set up some orange cones and you can practice backing it up!

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
08-28-2001, 01:39 PM
BK;
Looks like I'm going to hitch a ride with Tommy K and the 11k mile Yenko Nova!! We are meeting at 4:30AM Thurs, and plan to meet you guys down there around 8-9:00PM. We might run into your caravan on the way, we are taking the PA turnpike, and then route 70 ect...
When are you guys leaving?? Your route??
M

bkhpah
08-30-2001, 11:16 AM
We are leaving within the hour. We expect to meet up with Tommy K and Marlin around 9:00. See you all soon. PS. Charlie, please bring the COPO. It is to close not to bring it...BKH

Charley Lillard
08-30-2001, 02:11 PM
Ohhh the Carnage...Crazed driver manages to back into every Supercar attending a Reunion while trying to back a trailer in the Hotel Parking lot........Dammit I wish I could be there.

Belair62
08-30-2001, 09:31 PM
Charlie,fly to Chicago and drive my Chevelle down there.It's only 5 or so hours from here.

COPO
08-31-2001, 03:49 AM
Brian, my COPO sounds like it has developed a rod knock not 100% sure though. I've got the LS-6 conv. loaded on the trailer it's a bit dirty as I had not planned on bringing it, but I really would like to at least have a car there. Valves sound a bit noisy, might need a tune-up in the parking lot!

My son and I are set to leave around 6:30 a.m. for the 10+ hour drive to St. Louis. Wish me luck as this is my first time with the trailer. Save me a cold one and I'll see you guys there Friday evening.

[Edited by COPO (08-30-2001 at 10:49 PM).]

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
09-05-2001, 06:54 PM
Rob;
I didn't get a chance to meet you at the reunion, but heard you were also 'hangin out' at Holub's truck/trailer on Saturday night. Is this true??
M

Chevy454
09-06-2001, 02:38 AM
M:

Yeah, I was there for a little bit, but the effects from bachelor party the prior evening were starting to re-appear, so I decided to go to bed. I didn't get a chance to do a lot of visiting, but hopefully that will be THE LAST Reunion I ever have to miss (I am 2 for 4 so far http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/images/icons/frown.gif).