PDA

View Full Version : Fly Our AMERICAN FLAGS !

Joe
09-12-2001, 10:58 PM
Let the world know That we the American Nation will rise above this tragedy !
I'm asking everyone to Fly there American Flags On your home or Place of Busineness, as a symbol of strength and unity. To keep in our hearts those who are suffering ,that Justice will Prevail

Belair62
09-13-2001, 01:30 AM
Joe,mine is out every day.....

L72COPO
09-13-2001, 02:29 AM
Just received an e-mail requesting that everyone fly the American Flag on Friday the 14. This will demonstrate to the world that we are truly United. Please pass it on to everyone you know.

Don

Rat_Pack
09-13-2001, 04:55 AM
Just before the 4th of July my neighbor's 15 year old daughter was talking to my wife and I about the meaning of the holiday and that she had never really understood it. I told her to rent "Saving Private Ryan", then come back and ask me that same question after watching that movie. Today while I was mowing the lawn she came over to ask me to help her with their lawn mower. We talked about what happened Tuesday and she looked around and said "it takes something this bad happen for the rest of the neighborhood to do what you do everyday." I said what do you mean by that, and then I figured it out before she answered. OLD GLORY flies everyday at my house.

She told me that she had never seen a war movie before but she did rent "Saving Pvt. Ryan" and watched it with her parents and cried the entire time. Now she is a little more aware of what the holiday and flag stands for.........GOD BLESS......RatPack...............

Dan 68 Chevy II
09-15-2001, 02:15 PM
All I see is the American Flag flying proudly every where,all the stores are sold out,WOW.
I stuck mind on the antenna of my Ford F350 and feel very proud of the way AMERICA has come together in all that has happen,GOD BLESS AMERICA.

RN
09-17-2001, 05:28 AM
Mines been out and flying proudly!! Ron

bowtie3168
09-19-2001, 02:25 PM
I just thought that I would share a little bit of inspiring news with everybody. Last night I drove north to visit my grandparents and I could see the skyline of Manhattan, The Empire State Building was once again lit, and in the colors Red, White, and Blue brought me some comfort and pride.

Andrew

BBIGG BLOCK 396
06-03-2002, 11:40 PM
I also pray for those that lost their lives,my Flag will proudly fly each and every day.I give my thanks and prayers to all of our current armed forces people and also all of our armed forces veterans.Like most of you our car or cars is a pure luxuary and we should be thankful that we live in a great Country like the USA.If you live in this great Country and think we have it bad,just try living in another country and you can see real quick how well we do have it.

Bobby

mahoy78spyder
06-07-2002, 02:57 AM
My flag back home where my wife and kids are is flying high in my front yard, but as for me, I've been activated back to active-duty and deployed away from home. It's nice to escape the stresses of military life on this site from time to time and dream of getting my car back on the road again when the Air Force is done with me and I can get back home. Oddly enough, I've been assigned to Scott AFB, IL -- not too far from Tom/Rob Clary I'm assuming?...

Keep those flags flying everyone!

Tech. Sergeant Ken Mahoy
HQ Air Force Commuications Agency
Scott AFB, IL

BBIGG BLOCK 396
06-07-2002, 05:33 AM
Ken
Thanks for being one of our service men protecting our Country,my hat is off to you.Be safe and take care of yourself and keep up the oustanding work.

Bobby

Chevy454
06-07-2002, 03:58 PM
Ken:

I think you have us confused with Alton, IL! We are in Alton, MO, which is a LONG ways from anywhere, especially Alton, IL /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif ! Don't worry, though, you aren't the first, and certianly won't be the last, to make that mistake.

Hats off to all our service men.

mahoy78spyder
06-07-2002, 04:30 PM
Oops... you're right. You're at least 2-2.5 hours from me here. My bad. *grin* I sent you an email by the way... let me know what you think.

Ken