PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know about a green Yenko in Washington's Crossing PA?

Jeff H
01-30-2002, 12:52 PM
I forgot about the car and just remembered when I drove past the gas station the other day. There's a guy who owns a gas station in Wash Crossing PA that has a green Yenko that was pretty much a stripped down 4 speed car. The only option I can remember was an aftermarket tach. He said he worked a lot of extra hours to be able to afford it but I think he said he had found another one he was buying. This was probably 4-1/2 to 5 years ago. Anybody know who this might be?

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
01-30-2002, 02:07 PM
The owner is Tommy Mathews, owns a Sunoco station in Wash/Cross, PA. He bought this green one from Price at Super Chevy Indy many years ago. Fathom Green, 4speed, power steering, and vinyl top from Hult Chev. in Madison, WI. X44 car with white stripes.
M

Jeff H
01-30-2002, 03:34 PM
Do you know if he ever got another Yenko? I stopped by and talked to him 4-1/2 years ago shortly after I had bought my 93 Z28 Indy Pace Car. Funny how you just stumble across cars like that and not knowing if it was real made me stop in one day to ask.

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
01-30-2002, 03:55 PM
To my knowledge, no, he only has the one Yenko car. I have not spoken to him in a couple of years though.
M