PDA

View Full Version : my dad had a supercar but im not sure which

VIPERICH
03-01-2002, 01:04 AM
my parents were divorced when i was young.i have not seen or talked to my father in many many years.
the story from my uncles and my mother is that my dad went to new york or upper pa somewhere and brought home a big block nova that he could not even get insured.it was a 4speed and they think it was blue and white.im thinking a motion nova?im picking my mothers brain for more answers as to colors ect.she thinks it was blue with white stripes.
his name was arthur swanson from wilmington delaware.im hoping when i go thrue the tons of slides my mother has that there may be a glimpse ect.ill keep everyone in touch.
anyone have any input on this?

shor
03-01-2002, 01:31 AM
Would it be possible for you to get in touch with your dad? The car thing might be just what you need to start talking with him again. I don't know you or your dad, but I am a dad and i can say for certain that he would love to talk to you. Looks to me like you and your dad share a same fondness for cars. Give it a try.

VIPERICH
03-01-2002, 01:51 AM
shor
yes i did get his car taste thats for sure,and his taste for beer ect.
ive been sober almost 5 years now and i think i may be able to forgive him.
i dont know even where to look for him.last i heard he was down south somewhere and he was trying to sober up.im hoping someone here with a nova has his name somewhere in there title history.i know thats a longshot but ive seen stranger things.thanks for the input.these old cars are where its at but the$$$ is tough to swallow.