PDA

View Full Version : Yenko for sale at Branson Auction

AutoInsane
03-20-2002, 02:35 AM
There will be a Yellow 69 Yenko Camaro for sale at the Branson Auction:

<A HREF="http://www.collectorcars-int.com/next/gallery_pages/169.htm

" TARGET=_blank>http://www.collectorcars-int.com/next/gallery_pages/169.htm

</A> Click the link, then in the address field remove the '< p >' from the end of the addy.....

Souperhigh
03-21-2002, 01:49 AM
It won't be there, Jim Cox is a good friend and has a quality auction at Branson.I have bought and sold many cars there. This winter he asked me to bring it up and put it in the auction. I thought about it, but It won't be there.The reserve was so high that it shouldn't of sold, but what if it did!!!!! It was 6 figures. Ed was just down checking out a couple of my cars and I decided not to take the chance of it selling.

[Edited by Souperhigh (03-20-2002 at 08:49 PM).]

bkhpah
03-21-2002, 02:40 AM
I thought the car looked familiar Soup. Had our hands in that one...BKH

Souperhigh
03-21-2002, 03:32 AM
Brian, you remember it well!! Just couldn't chance it being bought, even in the 6 figure range. Can't replace it. Not many with all the documentation that this one or that great one of yours has. Jim Cox has a great auction and has alot of nice cars there, he and his wife Cathy put on a super auction and runs it with class. he wanted this for a crowd drawer, as it would catch some lookers.But I won't take the chance. I am looking for a really nice Yenko Nova and Chevelle if you or your brother want to turn loose of one.I know a car from you would be nothing but the best!!Besides I am bringing it to the reunion!!!!

Souperhigh
05-12-2002, 04:16 PM
TOOK MY 69 YENKO CAMARO AS A FAVOR TO JIM AND CATHEY COX SINCE THEY HAD ADVERTISED IT AT THEIR AUCTION. IT GOT UP TO $105,000 PLUS 6% BUYERS FEE.NEVER THOUGHT OF SELLING IT.THEY DID HAVE A VERY SUCESSFUL AUCTION AND WILL HAVE ANOTHER ONE THIS FALL.HOPE SOME OF YOU WILL ATTEND THE FALL AUCTION IF THEY HAVE SOMETHING YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN.