PDA

View Full Version : Itinerary for Reunion

COPO
08-02-2000, 02:57 AM
I think I remember reading somewhere the itnerary for the weekend, but can't seem to find it know. How about a primer.

sYc
08-02-2000, 03:40 AM
Move in to the indoor building for the supercars will be Friday afternoon/evening. Saturday AM the indoor show will be open for spectators and the Musclecar Corral will open for other musclecars. Mid afternoon Sat. we will give out some Editor Choice awards for cars in the Musclcar Corral. While this is going on, we will began moving the cars out that will be going to the race track. We will start with the trailored cars first, and then the others that will be driving. Once we arrive at the track, we will display our cars and then make 2-3 ? passes. Once we are finished, anyone who wants, may enter their regular racing program and race the night away. For the others, you may stay and watch the racing or you may return to the Holiday Inn. Sunday morning we will have a large room reserved where we can visit for awhile and then have an awards program with a couple of guest speakers. This is subject to change, but will be close. I will keep everyone posted. Tom

micky69396
08-13-2000, 06:27 PM
Tom, any more specifics on the times as far as move in and when its over on Sunday. Thanks

sYc
08-13-2000, 07:04 PM
Mickey; Move in Friday is scheduled from 4-9pm. As the cars move in, each car will be photographed and registered before moving to its show position. As per moving the cars out, the cars may be removed Sat. afternoon as we prepare for the cruise or may be removed Sunday morning, 7-9am. Sunday's activites should be completed by 12 noon. Tom