PDA

View Full Version : Yenko, COPO, and a Trailer:

sYcYenko
01-23-2002, 02:27 AM
GREETINGS: Well happy 2002 to everyone. Ok down to business. Now that Barret Jackson is over I still have my Daytona Yellow Yenko car #194 for sale. This is a rebodied car. Fully Documented and the previous owner being GH from Iowa here. This is a NON SW guage car as this has the in dash guages. Priced at 85K. Refrences also available on this car! This car has also been to Chevy Vette fest!

My deal for the sale of my Garnett Red COPO fully DOCUMENTED with COPO Connection and the ORIGINAL DEALER PAPERWORK, and the only KNOWN COPO CAMARO with a M20 is for sale. 3 time chevy Vettefest winner and also previous owner is GH from Iowa. Only COPO of its kind. 1 of 1 Enduro, RED, and M20! Good heavy documentation and previous owner history! Has been to the SUPERCAR Reunion in 2000! Priced at 80K

Serious Inquiries only on both of these cars please. Do not waste my time if you cannot step up to the plate to play.

Last but not least:

22 foot 1997 Haulmark enclosed trailer with all the goodies: Winch, cabinets, lights, swauy bars, stabilizer, elec Jack, freshly detailed in and out. Steel wheels, electric brakes on both axles. Awesome Towing trailer. Going to 5th wheel. $5800.00! Can send pictures on this and does have exterior decals!

1997 Tahoe LT. WHite FULLY LOADED. Plus Extras! 49KMiles! Only used to pull trailer to go to shows!! $19950!

See my Website www.legendarybatterytoppers.com (http://www.legendarybatterytoppers.com)

Belair62
01-24-2002, 12:18 AM
Will e-mail you about trailer.