PDA

View Full Version : 69 Camaro

Matt R
02-25-2002, 04:35 PM
It is a 69 Camaro, X-11 car. It has new quarters (both sides), new GM fenders, new repro cowl hood (also have fiberglass cowl hood that goes too), new grill, new door skins, and new upper lower front valances. The floors and trunk are original with no rust. All suspension is new (Frt sway bar, shocks, frt/rr springs, frt/rr bushings). It has factory SS lift bars. It has a new 12 bolt posi (3.55 gears)with new axles, bearings and carrier. It has power disk brakes up front and drums in the rear. The trans is a TH350 which was rebuilt. The motor is a LS-6 454 crate motor. They stopped making these in 1990. Mine was purchased in May 1990 (I have the reciept). The engine was balanced and blueprinted by Maryland Performance Center and I had a bigger Solid lifter cam installed. I just got the car running last summer. So the drivetrain probably only has 1500-2000 miles on it. I have full MSD ignition (6AL) with 2 step rev limiter on it too. It has Centerline auto drags with BFG Radial TA's. I also have an extra set of Hoosier Quick time pros on an extra set of Auto Drag rims. All the glass is in the car. Most of the interior has been removed (I was getting ready for paint). I have new headliner, door panels, window felt, new weatherstriping and a few other misc items. I will also consider pulling the motor and trans and selling the rolling chassis.

From what I can find I do not believe this to be a Super Car. It is most likely a generic small block car or a 350-SS car.

I am asking $7500 or best offer for everything or $4000 or best offer for the rolling chassis.

I can send pictures on request. Please ask and I can get you any numbers off the car that you might need.

Matt

Tilbillies
02-27-2002, 10:57 PM
Matt R
I'm interested in your Camaro it sounds like you have done considerable work to it already. I would like to see some pictures of it if that's possible.What city do you live in? I'm across from Detroit in Canada. Stan.

Matt R
03-04-2002, 10:59 AM
Car is sold.

I still have motor and trans for sale. I want $3500.00 for both. If you come by before March 16th you can hear it run.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt R
03-05-2002, 10:52 AM
The engine and trans is sold...

Matt