PDA

View Full Version : '70 Yenko Nova Found!

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
10-23-2000, 07:42 PM
John;
Will work on the pics, the car is already being torn down. This car makes 75, there is another one that is out there that I just added to the list, but we are just now emailing the details back and forth.
M

johnk
10-23-2000, 08:11 PM
marlin,not to bad for 30yrs. down the road!
hopefully the list will continue on into greater numbers!do these last 2 cars have their original motors,trans&rear.

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
10-23-2000, 08:23 PM
John;

The Huggar Orange car has the original engine still with it, not sure on the trans and rear.

The other one is reportedly a complete original drivetrain car. It is supposedly a Gobi Beige car!!
M

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
10-24-2000, 05:02 AM
FYI:

One of the 10 Huggar Orange Yenko Novas has just been purchased from a Birmingham, Alabama owner. The car was located some time ago, and was just offered for sale last week. The new owners plan a full restoration of this Bill Heard Chev, Columbus, Georgia, 4 speed, no power steering, car.

They are still out there!!
Marlin

johnk
10-24-2000, 05:25 AM
marlin,great news!!!old YENKO"S don't die! they just keep resurfacing!!!some pic's in the future would be cool!is 74 a correct total so far?

MikeA
10-25-2000, 03:24 PM
Marlin;

It is great news that these cars are still out there. It will take time to locate them all and I hope that a majority of these cars still survive. I also hope that there is at least one more for me!!!

MikeA