PDA

View Full Version : It's Sept!

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
09-01-2000, 08:52 PM
Tom/Rob:
Time for a new feature car!!!
Can we make requests?? (like a '69 Yenko Chevelle?)
Marlin

Chevy454
09-01-2000, 09:50 PM
Well, I don't have a lead on a Yenko Chevelle for a feature car, except for Frank's, but I don't have very many good pictures of it...but I hope that changes soon!

I should have a new feature car up tomorrow sometime, as we are SUPER BUSY here at work, and I haven't had a chance to put anything together yet. I will give you a hint, though...it's not a Yenko! http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/images/icons/wink.gif

sYc
09-01-2000, 09:53 PM
Marlin:

Do you know of some possible "Yenko Chevelle Feature Cars"?

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
09-07-2000, 05:10 AM
T&R:
Possible '69 Y-Chevelle cars would be;
G.Holub's fathom green w/ a/t,
R.Miller's garnet red w/ 4/sp,
T.Billigen's lemans blue w/ 4/sp,
G.Lyon's butternut yellow w/ 4/sp,
B.Wertheim's butternut yellow w/ 4/sp,
K.Suydam's fathom green w/ 4/sp, and
G.Joseph's olympic gold w/ a/t.

I know there are more, but these cars have been restored and could make a good candidate.

Marlin

sYc
09-11-2000, 06:17 PM
Marlin:

I just thought I would let you know that I have a feature car ready (it has been ready for over a week), but I am having problems with our server. I'm not sure what it is going to take to fix the problem, but I can't update any pages until it is fixed. BUT, I THINK THIS MONTH'S FEATURE CAR IS WORTH THE WAIT!!!!

Rob

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
09-11-2000, 07:20 PM
R:
Sounds Good,
I can wait!
M

sYc
09-11-2000, 10:01 PM
I had to do some major thrashing on the page, so parts of it are still down...BUT, there is a new feature car! There was a slight "technical glitch" on the server where this page is located, but all (ok, most) seems well.

Rob

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
09-13-2000, 02:59 PM
Rob:
Thanks for the new feature car, but the link for additional info needs to be checked - it still brings up the prior month's Motion Corvette!
I will submit a '70 Yenko Nova for a feature after I get approval from the owner and do a little write up.
Thanks,
M

Chevy454
09-18-2000, 09:23 PM
M:

I am trying to get some feature cars lined up ahead of time, so I don't get behind like in the past http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/images/icons/wink.gif! But, I can only do this if I get people sending me info/cars. If possible, I would like to do cars that are new to nearly everyone, like I have done in the past. But, I would also like to throw in a member's car everyone now and then, as everyone likes to see there cars admired!

As far as the links, I am working on redoing the page a little so it loads a little faster, so give me a day or two to get it lined out.