PDA

View Full Version : NORWALK 2002 Super Chevy

jon rand
07-29-2002, 10:04 PM
Well I met COPO Pete at Norwalk super chevy show this weekend. What a nice guy,we talked about my MOTION car and my brothers 69 X66 camaro. But what was great was the beer, the canadian stuff. WOW that was good Pete. How did you do in the awards Pete? It was a plesure meeting you Pete, next year I WILL be parked next to you, maybey we could have us a race or something. Well it was nice meeting you, Let me know when the Michgan pure stock muscle care race is, I,ll be there.

COPO PETE
07-29-2002, 11:26 PM
Yep, It was cool meeting and visiting with you too. Also had Steve stop by( 68l30).... Now stop spreading rumours about me drinking beer. Everyone will know that is false info! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ... Glad you liked it. The "one " I had was good too! Got runner up. Only went 'cause Terry Cole was interested in doing a shot, but he sent Tony Kelly instead. Tony came around and said it was a beautiful car but they dont shoot white cars /ubbthreads/images/icons/confused.gif
Super Chevy at it's best once again!!!!!
Peter
Oh ya.....September Friday the 13th and 14th for the Pure Stocks, Rob will be there running 12.60's!!!!

Chevy454
08-19-2002, 01:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>
Oh ya.....September Friday the 13th and 14th for the Pure Stocks, Rob will be there running 12.60's!!!!

<hr></blockquote>

Ummm...maybe a little optimistic, Pete! I'd be happy with consistent 12s...just as long as I'm ahead of the Studebaker!