PDA

View Full Version : Fred Gibb.com

68 COPO II
08-04-2002, 07:27 PM
Just a quick FYI....
During this years Fred Gibb reunion, Rich MaCabe announced a new site at FredGibb.com, there is nothing there yet...but its on the way.
GREAT JOB Rich !!!!! thank you!!!!!

68TopStock
08-06-2002, 06:23 AM
Ditto! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

RichM
08-08-2002, 12:23 AM
Hello guys,

The information is on the new site. I will be cleaning up some of the old stuff over the next few days as some is just old data from 1967z28.com.

Also, will be working with Mayor Brown to add info for next years show.

Best wishes,

Rich

68TopStock
08-10-2002, 01:31 AM
Thank you Rich,

I want to request anyone with vintage tales about Fred Gibb Chevy, or Dick Harrell Performance Center to email Rich with them for posting on the new site. Were not talking rumors, but from those who have the experience (age?) of being with these fellows, or racing against them.
I am not even able to contribute, because I'm too young, and wasn't there. Photos or articles that support the stories will be graciously accepted and shared with all.

Please email Rich at [email protected]

Ken

RichM
08-10-2002, 12:54 PM
Hi Ken,

Just to add a note. At this time I am not adding stuff for Dick Harrell, unless it is related to Fred Gibb directly. There is just too much stuff between the two. So, if it is a Gibb car or has Gibb's name on the door, etc, that is fine.

But for now, lets keep it to the cars Gibb was involved with.

We may possibly add Dicks stuff later, but for now I have to narrow it down a bit.

Rich

68TopStock
08-13-2002, 10:20 PM
Rich,

Thanks for the reminder, I know what you mean, lets not bite off more than we can handle at this time. For anyone who has emailed me stories in the past, I lost some of the emails, due to an upgraded server for my email host. Please send them to me if you remembered to save the email, and I will forward them to Rich.

Ken /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif