PDA

View Full Version : Good God Get a load of this Eye sore.

YenkoChevelle69
08-06-2002, 10:08 PM
Now I;m not an expert but besides the wrong decals and the SS and Yenko badges on this camaro. What is correct on this making it a clone besides maybe the hood??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1849276017&r=0&t=0

69rsss350
08-07-2002, 02:56 AM
Eyesore???? That is a pretty cool looking Camaro if you ask me. Correctness was obviously not a consideration but cool looking nonetheless.

bbdon
08-07-2002, 03:31 AM
I can't figure out why the dummy set his font color to white. You have to type ctrl+a to learn how rare a 68 Yenko is. And why does he tell us how rare a 68 Yenko is when he is selling a clone? It makes no sense.

YenkoChevelle69
08-07-2002, 04:29 AM
By eyesore I mean that Good lord did you see how much was going on there? LOL Hockey stripes, SS badges, YEnko badges that were not on the same spots on both fenders and then the yenko badge on the grill. And Camaro badges. Nice resto, Bad Yenklone job.

hvychev
08-07-2002, 04:57 AM
For a guy that just joined the site you are quick to bash other peoples cars. The person that did this car did it the way THEY liked it. It seems that they did'nt consult you for your opinion first. Just think if someone made a post on what they thought of your car for all to read. The guy probably spent a lot of time and money to get his car that way. /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif Try being a little nicer. like this /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SuperNovaSS
08-07-2002, 11:39 AM
I agree with Frank. A little aloha goes a long way. Let a person build the car the way they like it. If you don't like it that is OK, just keep it to yourself. /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

Jason

bbdon
08-07-2002, 03:27 PM
If you can't make fun of clone builders, who can you make fun of? True that he did the right thing by clearly identifying this as a clone. But these clones seem to usualy cause problems later when the next buyer "forgets" that it is a clone when he goes to sell it. I still say that if Don Yenko did not put his name on the car, then no one else has the right put his name on it.

YenkoChevelle69
08-07-2002, 06:25 PM
My Clone Yenko Chevelle is getting the psersonal tags that say YENKLONE. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif By the way please forgive me if I stepped on any toes.