PDA

View Full Version : sYc member selling Yenko memorabilia

sYc
08-19-2002, 03:30 PM
We got this email from an sYc member asking if we would post an ad for him, so see below!

selling yenko mema, everything is origanal, no fake's or repro;s. have about 20 items. i will not brake up the items. so if you want the real thing, i have it. expensive so please don;t call unless your serious. thank you. call in the evening after 8'00 pm, est. or leave the time to call and i'll call you. 610-377-0459 '

here's a list of the item;s that i have. i'm not breaking the item;s up.1- alum postal box from father's garage, 20x11x5. 1-puschase order for cars. 1-reply message. 1- blank check (new). 1-vehicle service memo. 1-chirstmas card from don. 1- yenko retirement income plan. 1- pic of ground breaking of dealership. (1972). 1-yenko envelope. 1-release stationary, stinger logo. 1-cash disbursements journal. 1-canceled check from dealership.1-pic of don dated 1930.1-yenko iron on transfer. 3-business cards.1-invitation to the new dealership, (1949). 1-chevy sales @ service agreement to don. 1-page of yenko check;s never used.(3). 1-old yenko post card. 1-worksheet from garage. 1-newspaper article about don with pic. 1969.1-deposite slip from bank of pitts.1-central garage bill. 1-yenko post card.1-c.o.d. card from post office.1- gas recipe with don's sign.1-yenko statement(new).1-frieght bill to yenko.1-credit memo to dealersip. 1-gm. public relations release. 1-yenko plastic hair cover.1- yenko money bag,with key @ logo. other canceled checks.

thank you, benny