PDA

View Full Version : Super Chevy in Va.

John
10-05-2002, 02:11 AM
Looking forward to getting the Yenko out early tomorrow and heading to Petersburg, Va. to the Super Chevy Show...after all... it is a "driver".
...( photo is from York 30 Show )...see ya there!

Mr Yenko
10-08-2002, 12:21 AM
Hey John ,
Nice to hear from you again, met you at the York 30 Show.I was the nut with the YENKO Tattoo. It is GREAT to see these cars getting alittle use to them. Talk to you soon.
Brian "MOF" Potter

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
10-08-2002, 02:05 AM
Good deal John,

Hey, it doesn't matter how nice your restored car looks, they are all drivers - what else are they good for? All you have to do is clean them after you enjoy driving them. I put 80 miles on mine Sunday afternoon, /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

John
10-08-2002, 02:59 AM
Hey guys...since the York30 show I removed the exhaust manifolds, re-coated & reinstalled them, installed a new gas tank, along with a new set of BF Goodrich tires just to make the car a little more presentable. I put it in the "Street Cruiser" Class...which is a non-judged class. However, when the awards were handed out I did receive the "2002 Street Cruiser Award"... along with 2 other cars. ( it was like a people's choice award ). All and all it was a fun weekend... enjoy the cars!