PDA

View Full Version : Check out this truckload......

Rat_Pack
10-11-2002, 05:01 PM
I was just emailed this picture, more info can be found at http://www.gmmginc.net/html/hotrod_camaro.html . Looks too cool..................I want the one up front!..............RatPack................... /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

JonC30
10-11-2002, 05:37 PM
Did they use Z28s to make those or did they use SSs and put the non-SS hood back on it?

whitetop
10-11-2002, 06:24 PM
RatPack..."I want the one up front"

You are talking about the silver/red Camaro aren't you?

Not sure with you being from Tenessee and all I'm thinking the semi with the stars and bars on the grill may be the one that get your jollies!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Dave

John Brown
10-11-2002, 06:25 PM
Anyone have a picture to post of the black 435 hp HOT ROD Camaro that was at the PSMCDR at Stanton?

Rat_Pack
10-11-2002, 10:57 PM
Whitetop, hey there is a silver Camaro on top of that "Pete"! Didn't even notice..... /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif A "yankee" friend of mine said that is an unusual site, a tractor with the Rebel flag grill protector and a trailer full of Camaros setting in front of Berger Chevrolet in Michigan. The only thing that would have been better is a Big Orange &amp; White flag of the <font color="orange"> Tennessee Volunteers </font color> flying up front &amp; one of those musical horns playing <font color="orange"> ROCKY TOP</font color> ! Little on the redneck side isn't it?.........../ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif...............RatPack.................

GMMG would probably prefer a GA Bulldog flag............... /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

copo9566aa
10-11-2002, 11:22 PM
1967 Camaro Black Panther assemby in USA and converted in Canada.
2002 Camaro Berger/..... assembly in Canada and converted in USA. /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

Chevy454
10-12-2002, 12:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>
A "yankee" friend of mine said that is an unusual site, a tractor with the Rebel flag grill protector and a trailer full of Camaros setting in front of Berger Chevrolet in Michigan.

<hr></blockquote>

How ironic...before we "restored" our '93 TopKick, it had been equipped with the rare "Rebel flag option" on both front fenders by the original owner. It was a real hit around here with all of the loggers and truck drivers, but we got some looks on our trips to the North/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif.

whitetop
10-12-2002, 12:51 AM
That truck/load has to be the poster child for the liberal/enviromentalist PC types.

-diesel semi
-rebel flag
-load of environmentally destructive, pollution belching, unsafe V-8 musclecars.

Ilove it.

"Earth First: We'll Strip Mine The other Planets Later"
Dave

hvychev
10-12-2002, 04:10 AM
My father and I have a 2001 Camaro SS 6 speed. I have never heard of GMMG untill I read posts on the ZL1 Camaro thru this site. I didn't realize they did all thoes cars. Now that the F body has gone away what will they do now? Do they do cars for the public? No offense to any new ZL1 owners but thoes Hot Rod Camaros look better than the ZL1! Especially the silver one with the red hockey stripe in the pic. /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

JChlupsa
10-12-2002, 05:32 AM
Let me know if you need any parts for the 01 SS theres one here in the salvage yard that is being parted out. Guy wants 5K for the engine and tranny as a set will not seperate!!! What parts down the road do you think you might need emblems or any small parts that wont be around later??

hvychev
10-12-2002, 04:58 PM
Thanks anyway Jeff. The car only has 1800 miles. It is a Gold Spinner Winner, was in the 2001 Vette fest 20/20 showcase, and was a Super Chevy class winner in 2002 in Joliet. If this car needs any parts im in trouble!!! Cool of you to ask though! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

JChlupsa
10-12-2002, 05:50 PM
I was thinking more so for parts that might be hard to find down the road. something that could be shelvef until needed. like light lens or small moldings that always seem to be needed 10 years from now but are made anymore. would have to cry if it needed anything now

hvychev
10-12-2002, 05:56 PM
Good point. If I think of anything I will let you know. BTW is this car in Hawaii? Was it a rental that had some knucklehead from the states wreck it while on vacation? /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

JChlupsa
10-12-2002, 06:51 PM
Yep as to the rental no not one from the mainland one of the Japanese tourist took it out and only had it for 3 hours into a week long rental. seems they dont rent the Hondas and the like they like the American cars better esp a Convt