PDA

View Full Version : Baldwin Motion Big Block Valve Covers With Reciept

70ssmuscle
10-11-2002, 07:03 PM
I have an opportunity to obtain a set of Baldwin Motion Big Block Valve Covers with the original reciept from where they were originally purchased. What might these be worth and is anyone looking to purchase a set of these??? The Baldwin sticker has been removed due to a cleaning but they are in excellent condition with the aluminum fins and a red center background. Any and all info and interests would be appreciated. [email protected]

copolocater
10-11-2002, 08:24 PM
They are currently being reproduced polished no emblem $85-100 dollars

Born30YrsLate
10-22-2002, 11:49 PM
i have a set of finned aluminum motion valve covers that are missing the breathers. would anyone know what is the correct breather and who/where i could get them from...also, thanks for the info on how motion connected their headers to the mid-year corvette side-exhaust.

hvychev
03-06-2003, 12:44 AM
Guys I just reread this post and I got a set of original Motion style Valve covers that I am going to put on my Chevelle and I was looking for a correct style breather as well. Any Suggestions?

Chevy1
03-06-2003, 01:12 AM
I just discovered this site. Very cool !! I own several restored Camaros. I am currently in the early stages of restoring a 1970 Citrus Green Baldwin Motion Phase 3. The car has been raced and actually was cloned as a white Z-28. The original engine long gone. Installing new 502 engine. I am interesed in getting a set of Motion valve covers.The repros would be fine. Who sells them ? Also I want to find a Baldwin dealer emblem. <font color="blue"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

55chevy
03-06-2003, 01:19 AM
Do you have any pics of the car?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Ed

whitetop
03-06-2003, 05:05 AM
Frank
The Mr Gasket domed head chrome breathers are correct for the era as they use the same tooling from 35+ years ago. Can use either the push in or twist on type-most likey the twist on type. I also see old Cal Custom units at swaps on a regular basis.
Dave

Chevy1
03-12-2003, 03:23 AM
Sorry, I could't get my password to work. The car is in pieces and its totally apart. I have pictures of the car but it looks like any 1970 Camaro in the dissambled stage.
Now I do have a very nice 1970 Z28 that will be at Carlisle this summer at the indoor GM display.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif