PDA

View Full Version : Check this out

Norm reynolds
10-14-2002, 01:08 PM
Had this e- mail sent to me about a ford tech being fired
Don't know if you guys have seen this already... Pretty amazing stuff though - A lady bought an 03 cobra, took it back to the dealership to have it checked out. She's an active member on
the 03 forum. On another mustang forum, a SVT tech starts a thread, talking about how he drove the S*&$ out of a
customers 03 Cobra. Talks about how he took it to 140mph, etc. Then he mentions the personalized plate and wham! This lady, Tracy, finds out that the tech is talking about wringing out her car!
The internet response is incredible. People from all kinds of car forums have been posting, to show their support. There have already been responses
from jeeps unlimited, pirate 4x4, and a ton of other sites! The tech
has been fired, but Tracy is persuing the matter further. The internet is an amazing tool. Here's the post on the 03 forum:

/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...&threadid=19809 all over the internet

Charley Lillard
10-14-2002, 02:45 PM
And I thought you were just asking me to check this out. Now we will see just how many Idiots are on this site by seeing how many read this thread. If you just read this post, welcome to the new Idiot club. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

DjD
10-14-2002, 04:02 PM
I guess I'm in good company /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I only checked in because I saw there was a reply. <font color="red">Honest!!!!! </font color> /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

DjD
10-14-2002, 07:56 PM
Who changed the title!! LOL!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

Norm reynolds
10-15-2002, 10:19 AM
Hi Dennis I changed it I realzed it did not sound right
That was some story What a moron /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif
Norm